• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Subs/Posts Since Last Visit Issue

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
For the past few weeks I've noticed my subscribed threads with new updates dont all show up and all new posts since I last visited dont show up.

Top right says I last logged on 9/8/17 but my subscribed threads with new posts only go back to 9/10. New posts only shows 4 pages total to 9/11 rather than the typical 15 to 20 pages back to my actual last visit.

Not sure how to fix it but I missing out on a lot of content.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I feel ya Jefe,

Go to Quicklinks on the right.
Click on that and go to today's posts.
That will be better but still not like it used to be before the update.
Your posts will still not show up under new posts until someone else comments on them.
If you go into your own recent posts under your screen name you can see your recent posts.

Not like it used to be. I have been told I am wrong....but I know what I know. It is not the same as before the update.
I feel bad for new people. I figured out a way to get the site to do what I want it to because I love this site so much and because I'm stubborn, haha, but new folks may not be so thorough and well....stubborn...lol.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
(vBulletin Message
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.)

That /\/\/\/\ is what I get when clicking on new posts.

Go to quick links and find all of today's posts.

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Today its working fine. 17 pages of new posts back to 9/2 and my subscribed threads go back to 9/6. Weird...

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Menu Item under Private Messages called "Quick Links"
Hover/select then click the 'Today's Posts'
It will show only the posts that have been created/updated since your last visit.

Sure, it's one list, but it's all there and timstamp given.

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Ya Ive seen that but I usually go 2-3 days without getting on here and that adds up to 15-20 pages quickly