• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wanna get SPONSORED by Ruffstuff???

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO SECURE A
RUFFSTUFF SPONSORSHIP EQUALING
30% OFF FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR!
(PLUS A KILLER SWAG PACK!)

HERE'S HOW YOU ENTER:
SPEND $500 TO EARN 1 ENTRY, SPEND $1000 TO EARN 2 ENTRIES, $1500 EARNS YOU 3 ENTRIES AND SO ON!

THIS SPECIAL 30% OFF PRICING WILL LAST A FULL YEAR AND WILL COUNT TOWARDS ANY RUFFSTUFF PRODUCTS WITH A FEW EXCEPTIONS.
YOU'LL BE EARNING RUFFSTUFF BUCKS THE
WHOLE TIME TOO!

WE WILL STOP COLLECTING ENTRIES 4/3/17 AT MIDNIGHT AND PICK A WINNER SHORTLY AFTER.

WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH A
RUFFSTUFF SPONSORSHIP?

ANYTHING YOU WANT.
FINISH YOUR RIG, START A FRESH BUILD,
BUILD A FULL PARTY TUBE BUGGY, BUILD YOUR BUDDY'S RIG -WE DON'T CARE!

YOU HAVE 2 MONTHS
SO MAKE IT COUNT!

airbur

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Castle Pines, CO
So after I spend multiple $100s if not $1000s in your store, I get a chance to possibly get a 30% discount on anything else I might buy in your store for a year?

This is a sponsorship?

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
So after I spend multiple $100s if not $1000s in your store, I get a chance to possibly get a 30% discount on anything else I might buy in your store for a year?

This is a sponsorship?

Lol. No...it's called creative marketing.

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Correct on both counts.

It definitely is a sponsorship, we have a decent number of regular customers that are racing in multiple classes, building multiple cars, down to the father and son teams working under an EZ-up on the side yard, all would really benefit and be able to grow with 30% off for a year.

And yes, it is a clever marketing campaign, one that is target toward the racing crowd who are going to be spending $500-$1000-$1500 on fabrication parts regardless. We are just giving them a place to spend it where the parts are top quality, we offer AT LEAST 10% off for a member of almost any forum (including this one) all the time, and they have a chance at an even bigger discount all year.