• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH 1970 Bronco Half Cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

alecfourman

For Sale 1970 Ford Bronco half cab, Red with white top, roll bar, custom wheels and tires, 6 cylinder 3 on the tree, needs only a little tlc... 75,000 original miles, not more than 4,000 miles put on it in the last 6 yrs.

email: pvtfourman@yahoo.com

bronco.jpg

bronco2.jpg

OP
OP
A

alecfourman

appreciate it... any offers? if i don't sell it i think i will hold on to her for a few yrs and put some work into her...

jsl204

where is the truck located and could you send me some contact info i plan on buying one over xmas holiday while im off from school for a month as im finishing up to graduate in may. i want a nice one to start with and do a complete restoration. i am very interested in talking some negotations my email is jsl204@msstate.edu

OP
OP
A

alecfourman

Sorry i have been out of the loop for a week or so.. the bronco is located in fletcher, ohio just north of dayton ohio. as far as pics email me.. and i can get some more photos taken of specific spots... thanks all.. shes still available

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Need more info is it a 170 or 200 does it have disk brakes or power steering front end dana 30 or 44. Very good looking bronco good luck on sale.

OP
OP
A

alecfourman

to be honest with you i couldn't tell you if its a 170 or 200 don't really know as far as the steering its manual and manual brakes... couldn't tell you much else i haven't really looked all that into it.. i bought it six years ago when i was in iraq and haven't driven it but maybe a dozen times since then.. unfortunately i love it...

mavereq

Bronco Guru
count the number of freeze plugs on the side of the block. iirc a 200 has 5 and a 170 has 3.

remi1566

70 half cab

its a 170 stock with no power anything its posted on CL as well seen some pics of the Engine spoke to the owner...

jsl204

please send me a contact number and maybe we can talk more about the rig im fixing to probably buy a full cab here in mississippi but also interested in this one as i have alot of ford parts and plan on doing some killer builds. Thanks, Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.