• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Half Cab pictures

siderbox

Bronco Guru
Nice idea vince. I'm interested in seeing this too.

frenchy that facebook link is not working for me.

knack

Contributor
Here's mine. I'm real happy with how the doors work - especially in warm weather. Pretty drafty when it's cold - especially when the door tops bow out at highway speeds, but I really haven't tried to do any sealing.

Attachments

• IMG_0790.jpg
    IMG_0790.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 92
  • 2011 After car show 11.jpg
    2011 After car show 11.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 92

frenchy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Probaly because Im friends with tom carper on facebook and you guys aren't. Sorry about that. The doors in the picture are just like the ones on knacks rig. By the way knack thats a good looking rig. I like the fact that the doors fit inside the insert and they are half doors also. Hey knack could you post pics of the way they seal on the bottom half of the door against the insert. Thanks
frenchy

knack

Contributor
Probaly because Im friends with tom carper on facebook and you guys aren't. Sorry about that. The doors in the picture are just like the ones on knacks rig. By the way knack thats a good looking rig. I like the fact that the doors fit inside the insert and they are half doors also. Hey knack could you post pics of the way they seal on the bottom half of the door against the insert. Thanks
frenchy

I'm working out of town until next week, so I won't be able to take a picture of that detail. The lower part of the doors don't really seal up against anything. The doors just close until the latch stops them. There are some rubber seals with an adhesive back included that can be stuck on the door inserts for the doors to seal up against. I figured I'd just tear them up anyway so I didn't bother.

Thanks!

Muddy

Loc.
Georgia
@knack

I really like the look of your rig. Can you share the lift,tire and wheel sizes?
Is that diamond plate on top?

OP
OP
vinson

vinson

Loc.
south bend
Those are nice looking rigs. Sure throught their would more half cabs running soft doors. Come on guys lets see some PICTURES.