• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fast N Loud

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
They need to have a Bronco build off between Them(GM),Stacy,Chip and Jessie....U know like the did on the Chopper thang....;)

BTW ....based on what I've seen on T.V. I would have to think Stacy David would win hands down....

Glass Pony

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sussex County Delaware
What I like about this show is It might have bought me some time on my Bronco project as my wife wants to see it done.
"See honey they usually do a vehicle in one episode but a Bronco takes two episodes!"

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I missed out on the first episode, can yaw tell me when the next one is? I'll have my wife DVD it, I'm technically challenged with the remote! At the moment my tv watching is either the Disney Channel or Cars 2 for the 100th time this week! Thx guys!

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
They need to have a Bronco build off between Them(GM),Stacy,Chip and Jessie....U know like the did on the Chopper thang....;)

BTW ....based on what I've seen on T.V. I would have to think Stacy David would win hands down....

Last thing the Bronco world needs is for asshat Jessie to get his hands on another. Liked him at first then the new wore off. After what he did to the Bronco on monster garage I've got no use for him. His new show is a joke. Watched the first couple of shows hoping it was going to be about a hot rod shop. Nope just another Jessie ego stroking.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I missed out on the first episode, can yaw tell me when the next one is? I'll have my wife DVD it, I'm technically challenged with the remote! At the moment my tv watching is either the Disney Channel or Cars 2 for the 100th time this week! Thx guys!

should have it online I'm sure too, here's part duece

Badass Bronco, Part 2: March 4, 2013

With the Bronco over-budget and past deadline, Richard's patience (and wallet) are severely tested. He sells a '36 Ford three-window then considers a dare to sell his beloved Shelby Mustang. Sue is not amused with Gas Monkey's birthday gift to her

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/fa...2-episodes.htm

Stingray240cs

Loc.
Corinth, Texas
What I like about this show is It might have bought me some time on my Bronco project as my wife wants to see it done.
"See honey they usually do a vehicle in one episode but a Bronco takes two episodes!"

This is awesome, haha. I hope my episode two is over by k2.

Sent from my Droid DNA

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I dont mind seeing it on there either! They are doing a good job on the resto, yeh its not perfect but so what its another bronco saved from the scrap yard. And it just makes our trucks worth more if he gets some stupid price for it! And it is also a TV show!!!!!!! Better than wathcing another B.S. poser Jeep build on Extreme 4x4 or Trucks or TruckU!!!!%)

stock1970

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, Kansas
watching the rerun right now and the finish is in the next show.. tonight.. I will watch anything bronco.. the show is intertaining to me.

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
watching the replay of episode one and they have added a bunch of bonus footage of the Bronco project

sweet