• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NM who is responsible for this?

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH

Attachments

• 00I0I_5jPjFCoHOF5_600x450.jpg
    00I0I_5jPjFCoHOF5_600x450.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 318

Summers1976

Loc.
Alamogordo
Hello,

The bronco came from a gentleman from west Texas. It was a ranch bronco, and he wanted reinforced the bronco with what he had around. The welding took place prior to 1981. Looking at today’s market place, and the internet, there are endless resources. But in the early 1980’s, most diy’ers were on their own.

Summers1976

Loc.
Alamogordo
I like to think of it as broad spectrum marketing.

I have to wonder why anyone cares where I choose to market a vehicle? If the site requests I pay, like this one, then I pay. If the site benefits from the contribution of the reader, Craigs, then the volume benefits the advertisers as well the advertising platform.

Anyways, it’s not my intention to ruffle feathers, just moving some vehicles on to new owners.

namrekcad

I like to think of it as broad spectrum marketing.

I have to wonder why anyone cares where I choose to market a vehicle? If the site requests I pay, like this one, then I pay. If the site benefits from the contribution of the reader, Craigs, then the volume benefits the advertisers as well the advertising platform.

Anyways, it’s not my intention to ruffle feathers, just moving some vehicles on to new owners.

craigslist posting in other states where the item is not located is spamming and it is frustrating to all who want to look for possibility in their area. i usually flag all adds that are spam from another state, just not right, also flag local posts that put add in every city of a state...also spam

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
craigslist posting in other states where the item is not located is spamming and it is frustrating to all who want to look for possibility in their area. i usually flag all adds that are spam from another state, just not right, also flag local posts that put add in every city of a state...also spam

/\/\ This!
I do the same, if you want to market to the entire country use a site meant for that and not a site that is intended for local face to face deals.

Summers1976

Loc.
Alamogordo
I’m sorry that as an adult you have a hard time dealing with the “frustration” of seeing an ad that is not located in their immediate area.

Hey, there is a great Andy Griffith episode that your policing of craigs reminds me of. It’s the one where Barney gives Gomer a ticket, and while Barney is leaving in this police vehicle, he makes a U-turn. Then Gomer runs out in the street yelling “citizens arrest” “citizens arrest.”

Again, no harm meant, have a good evening.

namrekcad

/\/\ This!
I do the same, if you want to market to the entire country use a site meant for that and not a site that is intended for local face to face deals.

Agree
Just shows ya how desperate the spammers are to get a sale on something that’s not worth it. For if it was a god deal it would sell within day of listing locally. They know it’s not a good deal so they need to spam it out