• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone ever purchased a full prebent Brake line kit ?

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
Anyone ever purchased a full prebent Brake line kit that they felt turned out worth it or adapted well?

Who was the vendor?

Name of the kit?

swood

Loc.
San Jose, CA
Nope. At the rediculous price they charge I said forget it. I bought a coil of it from summit and a bender, cutter & double flare kit. All that cost about 1/4 of what pre-bent lines will run you. Sure they were cheap tools, like harbor freight, but you only use them a couple of times. I bent all my lines and installed them in a day. I actually think the way I routed them came out better anyway. It really is easy.

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
[quote author=BoltBuster link=board=5;threadid=17359;start=0#msg132649 date=1052769586]
LOL whos Chuck? ???
[/quote]

Click on the BCB icon at the top of your screen

Or go here

http://www.bcbroncos.com/

jims66

I did the stainless from inline tube (I think was the name) and it was almost perfect. I recommend going that way.

El Jefe

Bronco Guru
mmmh they're local for me. i might just go over there and get some stuff. what kiy did you guys get for an EB?

jims66

I got the original reproduction in all stainless steel. Worked very well.