• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

$200 off two of our LED headlights

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
I still have a bunch of Pro7s left if anyone is interested. The Lucky13s are almost gone.

Godwick

Loc.
Santa Barbara, CA
Last Question, Heus:
How bright are the lucky 13s compared to KC highlights? I see the lumen output, but what about lux down the road?

Thanks,

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Last Question, Heus:
How bright are the lucky 13s compared to KC highlights? I see the lumen output, but what about lux down the road?

Thanks,

Sorry but I haven't compared them to the KC Highlights. If its their typical reflector based LED setup I would say that this should be comparable. Hope that helps!

BigToe

As far as the depth of these lights, do they stick out further than the stock headlights?

BigToe

Do these lights physically stick out any further than the stock headlights do?

Sorry for the double post, didn't think the first one went through.%)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Do these lights physically stick out any further than the stock headlights do?

Sorry for the double post, didn't think the first one went through.%)

No worries! No, they don't stick our further than stock lights and the depth is about the same (probably a bit shallower too) so no fitment issues here. :cool:

Godwick

Loc.
Santa Barbara, CA
Just got my pair of Lucky 13s in the mail the other day. Can't wait to put them on the bronco and will post pics when I do! Quick question, Heuss: is there an instruction sheet for wiring in the DRLs or blinker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Just got my pair of Lucky 13s in the mail the other day. Can't wait to put them on the bronco and will post pics when I do! Quick question, Heuss: is there an instruction sheet for wiring in the DRLs or blinker?

Sorry about that - you were supposed to have received instructions with the lights, my apologies. Here's the info:

Your new Lucky13 headlights can be installed to operate the low and high beam lights with no modification to your existing wiring. Simply plug the stock headlight plug into the green plug on the back of the Lucky13 headlight and you are all set! If you wish to use the Daytime Running Light (DRL) and/or the turn signal features please follow these steps:

DRL
The DRL is controlled via the red wire coming out of the back of the headlight. To operate the DRL, this red wire can be connected to any 12V source (usually hot when your ignition is on) or a separate switched power source.

Turn Signal
The turn signal function is controlled via the yellow wire coming out of the back of the headlight. To operate this function, the yellow wire should be connected/tapped into your turn signal circuit (you’ll need to locate which wire is hot when your turn signal is activated). If connected, the top and bottom LEDs will automatically switch on and start blinking amber when your turn signal is activated.

*Questions or support, please email support@HIDprojectors.com or call 716.662.3479. option 2, M-F 9a-5p ET

Godwick

Loc.
Santa Barbara, CA
Just installed mine right now. Definitely going to paint the buckets black to match, but just wanted to get them in to check them out. Easiest install ever! Literally 6 screws. Also going to wire in DRLS and turn signals when I clean up the buckets. Will post some night before and afters later when it gets dark.
5d6e8597ef0dca7635b3cd7b791b2a96.jpg

17c4f888967fa49bc9c5402b92e050aa.jpg

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
That's awesome! I'll share these pics on our IG page too - its @hidprojectors

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Still have a few sets left if anyone else is interested!

76YETI

Contributor
Loc.
KC METRO
Can the devil eye be added to the PRO7 BI-LED Headlights? For example, just the bottom or top low beam light.

Mike42p

Any Lucky 13s left?

Are there any left? I have several questions but I'm interested. Thanks

Mike42p

Lucky 13

Just bought mine. I didn't see an option for black housing and smoke lens? If it is please send those. Mike - Va Beach VA Can't wait.

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Just bought mine. I didn't see an option for black housing and smoke lens? If it is please send those. Mike - Va Beach VA Can't wait.

Hi Mike - I see your order came through last night. Yes, all of our housings are black (the lenses are clear - which is preferred).

Your set will ship out today! Still have a couple Lucky13s left and about 5 pair of Pro7s left!