• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1967 Survivor for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I've decided to put the famous (infamous) Island Queen up for sale. Some of you remember her from the Roundup in 2011...others from posts I've made over the years. She's served well as a yard utility vehicle here at my island after serving many years as a "surf fishing rig" on the outer banks of NC.

170 I-6 that runs great. Vintage Air AC that used to blow super cold but now needs a charge and the blower motor replaced. Shift column needs some love..worn out and hard to get 2 and 3..as they so often are at this age.

Everything is rough..from the skinned Chuck Norris seat covers to the duct tape and drywall mesh body rust repairs. The rear brakes are currently stuck and the fuel tank needs replacing..it has a rust hole. Rearmost frame sections need a lot of TLC too.

Front and rear axles are both locked; to assist her former beach fishing duties, apparently. No idea if the locking is accomplished via Detroits...spools..or courtesy of Lincoln. Suffice to say..she never spun a tire launching and recovering boats for us all these years.

Rare period roof rack goes with it...water skis still attached. ;D

Believe it or not...the vacuum wipers work..and the fuel/vacuum pump recently rebuilt. Oh..and, of course..a clear title matching the frame VIN.

Attachments

• aint it purty.jpg
    aint it purty.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 1,012
  • fishing setup.jpg
    fishing setup.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 842
  • upholstery.jpg
    upholstery.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 766
Last edited:

bax

Contributor
Old Member
The Island Queen for sale? Collector for sure.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
My goodness who'd thought it. If you were closr I'd pay ya tonight :eek:

OP
OP
bmc69

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The Island Queen for sale? Collector for sure.

A missed call on my phone yesterday....area code indicates it was from the Dearborn area.......:D

OP
OP
bmc69

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Another shot..with a board on top...and other wonderous details...

Attachments

• surf board.jpg
    surf board.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 397
  • tach and cluster.jpg
    tach and cluster.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 351
  • bug deflector.jpg
    bug deflector.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 353
  • AC and gages.jpg
    AC and gages.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 360
  • custom bumper.jpg
    custom bumper.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 352

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
You joked about this last week....must've stuck in your craw!

I think you should raise your price.

D.R.Y.

Loc.
The Netherlands
any chance you could get me a measurement of the door lock location. I need to drill ones in my new doors shells I bought. (I mistakenly discarded my old doors before I realised I needed them for that purpose)
If I could get the measurements from the door edge in to centre off lock
from the body line up to centre of lock.
Think the is the easiest way to do it without taking the handle and lock out.
Dave

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
HaHa!!! Yo' Billy, if this young lady was still alive today....she'd make me buy that rig!!! We met you at MEB that year and you griasousily allowed us to use the "Island Queen" for a backdrop!!!! Thanks!!!!;D;D;D

GLWTS!!!!

Attachments

• build%252520up%252520016.jpg
    build%252520up%252520016.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 350

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Shirley there is a museum somewhere that would triple your money.
hey Rob needs something to do and a project:cool:

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Shirley there is a museum somewhere that would triple your money.
hey Rob needs something to do and a project:cool:

I agree! It needs to spend the next 50 on the left coast:D

Naw I take that back maybe the gulf coast ;)

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
HaHa!!! Yo' Billy, if this young lady was still alive today....she'd make me buy that rig!!! We met you at MEB that year and you griasousily allowed us to use the "Island Queen" for a backdrop!!!! Thanks!!!!;D;D;D

GLWTS!!!!

Great pic :)

OP
OP
bmc69

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru

GLWTS!!!!

That still puts a smile on my face. :) I'm sure she's still missed too.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
One of my favorites! Special lady right there! Truck is cool too :cool:

OP
OP
bmc69

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thought I had 'er sold..but nothing has been transacted yet. So still up for sale..

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
Thought I had 'er sold..but nothing has been transacted yet. So still up for sale..

Probably thought it was a craigslist scam, no EB's sell for $2500 anymore!

I am actually thinking about putting mine up for sale, it's hard but with the hurricane damage and the old suburban (which is my daily driver) I just don't have time for it and I could use the money given that my mortgage company is not releasing the money until I complete the work and pay for it on my own dime. Anyway's long story to say you should raise the price and I feel for you, every old truck has memories.

OP
OP
bmc69

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Probably thought it was a craigslist scam, no EB's sell for $2500 anymore!

I am actually thinking about putting mine up for sale, it's hard but with the hurricane damage and the old suburban (which is my daily driver) I just don't have time for it and I could use the money given that my mortgage company is not releasing the money until I complete the work and pay for it on my own dime. Anyway's long story to say you should raise the price and I feel for you, every old truck has memories.

I feel yr pain. Went through the same crap when the hurricane hit us in 2003 and then to an even worse level after the fire that took our house in 2012. The mortgage companies should not have that kind of control that it creates a financial hardship on top of your losses.

Welp..the old girl is now sold. Staying in MD too, albeit once of the other corners of the state a long way from me. :-X

Status
Not open for further replies.