• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Panhard Parts & Kits from Ruffstuff!

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
We make 4 different Panhard / Trackbar brackets and I get alot of questions as to why not just one?

Here is the simple answer. You are either replacing a weak factory bracket that has broken and need something stronger and more versatile or you are swapping a new axle into your rig and need something that works better or is more adaptable!

Panhard%20section%20pic.jpg

We make 2 for the axle end and 2 for the frame end. In this pic, from the top left (going clockwise) we have the Axle Offset Bracket because 70-80% of the time you need the additional room on the axle. Next we have the Axle Centered Bracket for those of you that can work with one, both have 3 height adjustment positions. The lower right shows the Frame Outside Bracket for those of you going full width and to the left the Frame Inside bracket for the relatively stock width axle. The Frame brackets both have 2 mounting positions so matching up is easy.

Remember, Selection is always the key! We have been making these for 4 years but I don't think I ever posted these here...No time like the present!

We also make the complete kit with the DOM to keep the cost down for you! http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/catalog/PANKIT.html

panhard%20kit.jpg

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Time to think twice! When going full width you need to change the panhard to a wider option, we give you options ;)

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Do you need a new panhard? Did you add lift and big tires? Did you do anything to the panhard? If you are still running the stock you need one... ;)

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
Just ordered Offset axle outside frame and some spring perches! those are the last pieces for my suspension! can't wait to get them!