• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LA king ranch edition

rjrobin2002

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This is a nice quality build, I have seen it in person in town. I don't think negative opinion responses are suppose to be posted in here. How is your AC, seat or exhaust exit preference relevant?

Eoth

Bronco Guru
Not to take away anything from the builder/owner but people are pointing out the exhaust probably because it is not safe or legal to have exhaust dump under the interior occupant area of a vehicle...

HoldMyPocket

Loc.
OC, CA
It is relevant in that it is labelled as a "King Ranch Edition" which A) doesn't exist and B) is wildly inaccurate even if you want to entertain the idea because nothing but the seats is "King Ranch."

No where did I share a negative opinion about the build-quality. No where does it say I cannot share my opinion. This is a discussion forum and that's what going on here, we're discussing a Bronco for sale.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
I brought up the exhaust location after reading MANY, MANY discussions on here as to the best/proper location for them to exit so no fumes are drawn inside the Bronco itself. I see that as a safety issue.

rjrobin2002

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Actually this is not the forum for opinion, thats what the Bronco Chat section is for. There is something I don't like about every bronco I see for sale, that does not get posted in its for sale thread though.

Last edited:

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Actually this is not the forum for opinion, thats what the Bronco Chat section is for. There is something I don't like about every bronco I see for sale, that does not get posted in its for sale thread though.

You may be confusing this with the "for sale by members" forum. Jon added a sticky in that forum about comments.

Not sure I understand why there would be any issue with expressing opinions about Craigslist, or eBay listings by non-members.

rjrobin2002

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I could be wrong, I thought Alhawsey was the owner and saying he did not know how to post his stuff up.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I could be wrong, I thought Alhawsey was the owner and saying he did not know how to post his stuff up.

He could be the owner, hard to tell as he does not list his location or claim ownership.

Either way, my understanding has always been if its listed in this forum, it's fair game for criticism.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
wonder what gears are in it, my gorilla warflares don't look nothing like that?:?

OP
OP
A

alhawsey

I am not the owner.I just live near by in east Texas and saw it on craigslist and thought it was an interesting build mine is on here somewhere when I had it for sale,but I'm glad I didn't sell it trying now to finish it