• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco post hole digger

rjrobin2002

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I was reading Bronco history on wikipedia and read that a post hole digger was available for the early broncos. Does anyone have one or some pics of it. I think it would be neat to see or own if someone has one to sell. which I doubt.

craigcrawford1

I have seen one on here before a while back. I'm pretty sure they do exist, and it would be intresting to see some of the other weird add on's that came from ford or other suppliers. Good luck in finding one.

TN1776

Bronco Guru
I actually see one on a trailer from time to time in the San Francisco Bay Area. Unfortunately it's always been coming the opposite direction on the freeway and I've never had a camera ready when I've seen it. Most often I've seen it on Northbound 101 in San Jose, early in the morning. I know that's of little help to you - but maybe somebody from around here will chime in with pix of it...

OP
OP
rjrobin2002

rjrobin2002

Contributor
Bronco Guru
None of you Guru's have one or some pics, this is surprising.

Dusty

Bronco Guru
I've got pix of one with a backhoe on it, but no post-hole digger. I'd like to see that too.

Dusty