• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ruffstuff Differential Covers!

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Just check out our reviews, these are the best! The reviews are at the bottom of each page ;)

Dana 44 3/8" Differential Cover D44 - RuffStuff Specialties

Dana 60 / Dana 70 Differential Cover - RuffStuff Specialties

Dana 30 3/8" Differential Cover - RuffStuff Specialties

Ford 8.8" 3/8" Differential Cover - RuffStuff Specialties

14 Bolt 3/8" Differential Cover - RuffStuff Specialties

We have been making them for over 10 years now and they have been the best right from the start! Do not mess around when protecting your gears...

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
You can try to tell me that 3/8" is overkill, but all I'm going to do is look at you funny while an army of welders burn 3/8" diff covers home behind me.

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Thanks Mavereq!

We really do have some of the best welders in the world here, these guys are dedicated to their work, and are dime-stacking experts with a MIG gun.

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
Do you know how much deeper these covers are than OEM ?

I did a TRO on my 77 with (1.25"?) ztubing so don't have a lot of extra room as is.

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Rox crusher-

It varies a little depending on which one you need, but we tried to keep them as tight as we can, and *most* of them if you click on their page on our website (link below) have a diagram with dimensions so you can measure before you buy!

http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/catalog/diffcovers.html

Let me know if the one you need doesn't have a drawing, or if you need a more detailed number.

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
Sorry, I should have specified that I have a D44 and forgot that there are a couple different versions of OEM covers

Thanks for the link

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Beat your way through the trail knowing that your gears are safe from everything (except your skinny pedal, and whatever the hell you've got it connected to) !!!