• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Soft Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue78

Loc.
Annapolis Area
Since I am going back to a half cab with mine I won't be needing the soft top that came on it. Not sure of of the brand but I think it may be a Rampage. I only had it on there the day I got it and then it came off to start the restoration so I can't speak to it's water-tightness, but it seemed to be on there pretty good. There is a problem with the zipper on the rear window insert, not sure what it would take to fix it.

I was going to hang on to this in case I wanted a soft top in the future but it is taking up what is quickly becoming valuable space in the garage. I prefer local pickup so you can inspect it, I never want to stick anyone with something they weren't expecting. PM me a phone number if you would like more pics.

IMG_20170415_154151857_HDR_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]S

DC_Gearhead

By the way this is a great seller. Very honest dude. I got his roll cage. Was even better then I expected. Thank man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

blue78

Loc.
Annapolis Area
Guy who was supposed to buy this hasn't contacted me in a while so it is back up for sale. I prefer local sale.

OP
OP
B

blue78

Loc.
Annapolis Area
Sorry for the late reply, it is still available and I was up at Carlisle but it was a quick up and back since I had to leave TDY later that day.

I am willing to ship if buyer is covering the cost but I am out of town for a bit with work.

Status
Not open for further replies.