• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1974 bronco buggy rock crawler

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncomania

Loc.
nc
full width fully built one ton axles front and rear . both have disc brakes and 35 spline chromo shafts, lockers, 5.38 r&p ,dynatrac covers, front 79 hp kingpin dana 60 with hi steer arms ,dom steering one ton trees. rear long yoke 10.25.
stretched wheel base 108.5" ,all tube with factory 5 corbeau seats and 5 point harnesses. seats mounted to cage, 4 link rear suspension, air shocks, limiting straps, hi lift jack, cb radio, hurst shifter, 79 bronco gt sport steering wheel, warn 15000 lb winch, amsteel cable,tree saver,front and rear d ring shackles, cage 5.5 flex coils, cage off-road extended radius arms, rhino lined floor boards, tool boxes, console, rock lights, stazworks double beadlock wheels with rock rings, 302 on propane with several spare propane tanks , built performance automatic c4 , 1600 rpm tci convertor, full manual valve body, deep pan, dana 20 transfer case, braided brake lines, 79 bronco psc steering gear box , saginaw power steering pump, psc ram assist on steering,
fire extinguisher, gauges, 15/39.5/16.5 tsl tires, 2 red top optima batteries, trick flow valve covers, edelbrock performer intake, off-road flowmaster duel exhaust,way to much to list cant remember it all, $20,000.00 invested .I started building this bronco exactly one year ago this weekend . i bought every single part brand new. its solid and performs very well. its been all through tellico , callalantee, ure national forest no problem. buy it today , wheel it today. its ready to go. well taken care of.
asking $15,000.00 more pics on request. these ramp pics suck cause i had the rear suspension limited and forgot to release the cable. its like that for going down rock ledges because of the 16" travel rear air shocks. i do have a rear winch to go with it but its not installed. i bought it to tighten or loosen up the rear suspension for this same purpose. serious buyers only please.
img_1781.jpg

OP
OP
broncomania

broncomania

Loc.
nc
also comes with two spare drive shafts 1 for the front and one for the rear.
and im sure there are some other things i forgot to mention.
img_1782.jpg

img_1617.jpg

img_1443.jpg

img_1491.jpg

OP
OP
broncomania

broncomania

Loc.
nc
stock 302 engine.
i promise you cant build it for this price. ive got some local offers but im firm on the price. replied to your pm. thanks.

fdezone

Loc.
Fredericksburg, VA
:eek: This is horrible news. WHY?! :cry: What is the matter with you? ?:? Dude, just say no to drugs! :mad:

I really wish I had the moolah. :p Best of luck with the sale. ;D

OP
OP
broncomania

broncomania

Loc.
nc
:eek: This is horrible news. WHY?! :cry: What is the matter with you? ?:? Dude, just say no to drugs! :mad:

I really wish I had the moolah. :p Best of luck with the sale. ;D

sorry buddy. ive got some interest in something else. :cry:
the luck with the sale is good. :-X
ps, ive never done any drugs. maybe its the alcohol. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.