• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

*New* Air Tool Organizer from Broncitis

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Only a few left, I will set one aside now to bring to you Allen.

I guess I'm going to have get another batch of these made soon.

Randy, did you ever get yours installed? You were the first one to get them last summer.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Drew: here are a couple of pics of my rack installed......Pops

I am VERY HAPPY with it!!!!

My very first attempt at uploading pictures WORKED...HOO HOO....I'm a computer GEEK!!!!

Attachments

• IMGP0971.jpg
    IMGP0971.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMGP0972.jpg
    IMGP0972.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 69

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Just checking to see if I now have an AVITAR.....new at this picture transferring stuff.

Outhouse at the cabin in Pa. fitting!

Pops

Last edited:

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Got mine mounted up. Modified mine by pop riveting in sections of aluminum angle iron on the top to create a lip to store marvel oil bottle, small air chucks, die grinder bits, etc. Also re-drilled to 16" to hit the studs.

Attachments

• IMG_0188.JPG
    IMG_0188.JPG
    174.5 KB · Views: 78
OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Thanks for the pic Matt.

I am working on a few changes / variations and options for another batch of these.

One of the changes is to have holes on 16", 18" and 24" centers so they can be mounted directly into fame studs or the major ribs on two different common corrugated metal forms like I and others I know have our "pole buildings" lined with. When I did the original design for mine, it was to be mounted onto the face of a cross beam on pallet racking, so there was not studs ro ribs to consider and I never thought about that until later.

landshark99

Bronco Guru
Works perfect, needed this in my tiny garage! Thanks Drew.

IMG_1217.JPG

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Thanks for the pic Chris!

Thanks to all of you, I'm currently SOLD OUT.

I plan to have another run made soon, and will be making another variation or two and also some related accesories and will post them up when finalized and ready to go.

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Drew,
I'll take one and pick it up in Richmond.

You forgot to remind me, I had it in the truck with 3 others for Hylander and could not remember who asked me to bring the other!

Scoop, thanks for the pic as well!

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
If anyone wants one, send me a PM with your email address and I will add you to my contact list for when the next run is made and I will contact you first.

Thanks!

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
How do I order a set of Ranger Stripes from Broncitis?

We do not have a website, so the best way is to contact me via PM or email me at drew(at)earlybroncos.com

The Ranger stripes are currently going through a revision to correct a couple issues that have arisin with our printer since we first started having these made nearly 15 years ago.

We should have these available again soon. I do have a couple sets available in a bright white from an earlier run that do not have the issues that have been discovered on our most recent batch. The bright white are also more than 50% off the regular price since they were a misprint on the wrong shade of white.

Here is a link to a recent post of an install of a bright white Ranger set that FordFan installed: http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208723&page=16

I will send you a PM, but if anyone else is interested in the Ranger stripes, or any of the other Bronco vinyl we make (Explorer, Special Decor, 66 Rocker Stripes, grille and tailgate letters, Bronco scripts, bucking broncos, etc.), please send me a PM since that is the best way to reach me.

Joker11

Loc.
Yuma, Arizona
Broncitis,
I think you have a great idea there. Can I make a suggestion?

There are already companies that make air tool holders that are on stands. I see them at the tire shops. But what always stopped me from getting one or building one is that it didn't have a way to secure the tools against theft. If I gotta drag the tools out every day and put them on the stand, then put them in my box at the end of the day, it is almost as much of a hassle as without.

Can you integrate a locking setup?

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Broncitis,
I think you have a great idea there. Can I make a suggestion?

There are already companies that make air tool holders that are on stands. I see them at the tire shops. But what always stopped me from getting one or building one is that it didn't have a way to secure the tools against theft. If I gotta drag the tools out every day and put them on the stand, then put them in my box at the end of the day, it is almost as much of a hassle as without.

Can you integrate a locking setup?

Joker,

I already have a lockable option designed for the next run for guys who work in commercial or industrial shops where they need to be secured so they do not loan themselves out.

I'll also be making a shorter 18" version for side mounting on rolling base cabinets and am also working on some other related accessories.