• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

4 door bronco

Itsa67

Wow, that is cool. I'll have to keep an eye out for it...

broncman66

Loc.
Spring, TX
I have one sitting in my garage. :) Plan to start a build thread on here soon, life has just been too busy lately.

e5yrahyh.jpg

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I saw that green 4 door in TN during the 40th Anniversary celebration - wow has it really been 6 years ago! It was very nice and you could tell it had been done right.

Broncman66 - Let's see more! Very slick. I like the lines on the cage and door inserts. More please :)

broncman66

Loc.
Spring, TX
The Bronco belonged to Broncow72 on here, I bought from him back in May right here locally in Spring, TX. That picture was the day I brought her home, I have finished a few things since then like welding up the exhaust, have done a ton of cleaning, and a lot of bodywork. The past few weeks I have been tearing it all apart getting it ready for bedliner inside and paint on the body. Can't wait for that to be done so I can start putting it back together & driving it!! Should be getting new tires in a few weeks too!! I'll attach a few more pics, but I really do plan on starting a build thread soon that will have tons of pics and details! Here are a few I have on my iPad...
hybe6e6e.jpg

Engine after cleaning and a K&N filter
e6u8y2ag.jpg

9emegyge.jpg

y2umaba5.jpg

I've spent about half the summer finish welding everything... still have some to finish on the drivers side
tuqy3e7y.jpg

The cage is awesome! Mounts to the body and frame and the seats are tied in as well. The only thing I have thought about changing are the door bars, they make it a PITA getting in and out, but I'm not sure how it would affect the overall strength. Any cage/triangulation experts have an opinion?
7azu5ape.jpg

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
OP,That Bronco started out in Ms. I believe and was on the cover of BD a few yrs back...

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah that's all very cool! I will do a 4 door Bronco at some point just not yet I have to many projects lined up already.