• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Yukon Grizzly Locker

CCOR

Bronco Guru
Yukon just released their newly designed Grizzly locker. These feature:

* Patent pending design reduces common failures
* 8620 internals for added strength
* Assembled in the USA

Right now, only the 31 and 28 spline Ford 9" applications are available. PM, Post up, or Call for pricing and shipping quotes.

Thanks,
CCOR
706-559-9609

Attachments

• Grizzly Locker .jpg
    Grizzly Locker .jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:

bigjhoov

nobody
I wonder if they'll actually replace one under warranty? I have yet to see Eaton replace one.

OP
OP
CCOR

CCOR

Bronco Guru
I wonder if they'll actually replace one under warranty? I have yet to see Eaton replace one.

Yes these will be warrantied unlike Eatons that are only covered under warranty if used with a stock size tire. These are warrantied against breakage when an axle breaks unlike a Det.

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
Hrm - I wonder what they plan on releasing in the future... I'm in the market for a HP D60 locker...

OP
OP
CCOR

CCOR

Bronco Guru
Hrm - I wonder what they plan on releasing in the future... I'm in the market for a HP D60 locker...

The Dana axles are in the works right now although there is no release date yet. The next one that will be released is for the AAM 11.5, and then the Dana stuff will be out.

OP
OP
CCOR

CCOR

Bronco Guru
Update on the Grizzly...

Until October 31, 2010, the Grizzly Locker comes with a 1 year UNCONDITIONAL WARRANTY!! This warranty includes a replacement of the Grizzly and any collaterally damaged parts and associated labor up to $2000!

Check out Randy's website and let us know what you want!! We price these things to sell!! :eek:

OP
OP
CCOR

CCOR

Bronco Guru
PMs Sent.

Check your PMs for price quotes. Thanks!

OP
OP
CCOR

CCOR

Bronco Guru
PMs Sent

Check your PMs for price quotes. Thanks!

OP
OP
CCOR

CCOR

Bronco Guru
Still offering great deals on Grizzly lockers!!

OP
OP
CCOR

CCOR

Bronco Guru
Order Now!! Warranty offer ends on October 31, 2010!

OP
OP
CCOR

CCOR

Bronco Guru
PMs Sent

Check your PMs for price quotes. Thanks!!

OP
OP
CCOR

CCOR

Bronco Guru
Order by FRIDAY to take advantage of the warranty!!