• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1972 Uncut Stockish Bronco - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

landshark99

Bronco Guru
Selling my mostly original running and driving stock uncut 1972 Bronco that is originally from Colorado Springs with a clean title. It has the manual brakes and steering, original 302 V8, three on the tree, Dana44 front axle, ford 9" rear, almost everything works as it should including the lights, wipers, gauges etc. It sits on 30" BFG's on original 7" wide steel wheels that were blasted and painted white. The tires probably only have about 2-3K miles on them and are only 3-4 years old. Body is in great shape, most of the problem areas on the body (mostly rear quarters) have been taken care of. Honestly I have no idea on the original miles (odometer says 9000+/- miles, so assume 109,000) but I will tell you the engine is VERY strong and I have had it parked for 4 days in my garage and there is only one small dime sized oil spot - which is ridiculous if you know these things. The original color was Swiss Aqua.

Things that have been done to the Bronco: replaced the entire brake system with all new parts including the brake cylinders at all four corners, all new lines, master cylinder and more. The fuel tank was dropped and cleaned, all new fuel lines and filter were installed. 2 barrel motorcraft 2100 carb was rebuilt, new plugs, recent oil change with filter. Any wiring issues were addressed and if needed replaced however again the original wiring harness was in excellent shape throughout. Brand new rear drive shaft, emptied and changed fluid in the rear diff. I have been driving it for a few years and it runs and drives great, starts right up no matter what temp. The floor boards were patched better than I have seen but not to my standards (I didn't do it obviously), there isn't any rust in them but it wasn't a professional job. No rust in the rockers, no rust in the cowl or engine bay that I have found. I replaced the clutch and all the three speed linkage as well.

The Bronco is almost complete, what is missing (sun visors, hard top handle, etc) i have most of and will throw in with the sale. I never bothered to paint it all one color because i enjoyed just bombing around town in it and not having to worry about scratching paint or throwing some lumber in the back from Home Depot was refreshing! The e-brake is a handle brake and not the floor pedal. the bronco had a roll cage in it when I bought it but took it out and the handle works fine so never replaced it. i have all the hardware including the pedal to take it back to the stock e-brake if you want it.

This is the perfect original Bronco to just jump in an drive or fix it up as you go. It wouldn't take much to make it a very nice driver or restored! It really is a great little bronco and will miss it but have another project that has taken priority and I would like to see someone else enjoy it.

If your looking for an Early Bronco that needs nothing or just a little work to make great then you have found it. Take a look at the photos and let me know if you need more details. I am happy to answer any questions you might have as I have been through it top to bottom.

EDIT:

Forgot to mention the VIN tag, door sticker, title and frame all match. The original glove box door was damaged so it was replaced with one I had blasted and spray painted, hence the different color.

thanks

IMG_5256.jpg

IMG_5237.jpg

IMG_5238.jpg

IMG_5239.jpg

IMG_5243.jpg

IMG_5245.jpg

IMG_5249.jpg

IMG_5253.jpg

Last edited:

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
looks like you have lawyered up lol GLWS If i were looking i would have pulled the trigger on this in a hoofbeat

Rob1195

My son just got the Bronco home and I am very happy with it. Your description of the truck was spot on and honest. It is an excellent foundation to start with, and now that it’s here I’m not sure which direction to go - resto or restomod ;D.

Thanks Landshark!

Status
Not open for further replies.