• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 69 ford bronco half cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandonhinhaw

Loc.
houston
i have a 69 ford bronco that is the u14 half cab, it has the stock 302, doors and half top. I just had exhaust and full tune up done last week and took it out to a park and the transfer case and tranny messed up, wont come out of first gear and wont go into four wheel drive. it is at the tranny shop right now and the guy is telling me its going to be a full rebuild on both the tranny and t case. which he says is $2800. that is more then i wanted to spend so i am seeing what someone will offer me as is with out the transmission repair.
i just spent $2000 shipping it from wyoming to texas and having the exhaust and tune up done so im strapped for cash... i am trying to post some pics along with this post

Chief Master Sergeant

Contributor
Retired U.S. Air Force
Get another opinion. Sounds like someone is trying to rip you off. You can find replacements for both units for next to nothing. If you want to keep the thing, just ask around and see if someone here in Texas is willing to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.