• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please, Ford, don't do it.....

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Looks kind of like the Ford Everest that was being shown in Bronco spy photos.

Hotrodjohn

Ford isn't going to make a two door Bronco I bet.... so much for retro but they see the numbers the Wrangler unlimited does vs the two door. Everyone says it is Ranger based, body on frame like the Everest. Be interesting to finally see one.

Last edited:

RADO

Loc.
Phoenix
Chevy Blazer? I hope they bring it back as crossover that's a little smaller than a traverse and a little bigger the an equinox. SAYS NO ONE EVER.

CA Monkey

Loc.
Tracy
It's funny how Ford could do easily knock the new bronco out of the park by following some of jeeps proven business successes... but they wont.

Jakedog

Jeep has a strong following, and they have stayed true to what jeep owners want. Ford needs to step up and go beyond what were hoping for.

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Jeep has a strong following, and they have stayed true to what jeep owners want. Ford needs to step up and go beyond what were hoping for.

Ford has abandoned the enthusiast market, Jeep has not.

Uncut1970

Ford has abandoned the enthusiast market, Jeep has not.

Idk if I’d go that far... my neighbor just bought a 4 door jeep, two wheel drive, remote start, power everything, huge screen in the dash... doesn’t quite “feel” like a jeep

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
Well, thanks for stirring the pot, but at the end of the day, that's still not the new designed Bronco.

TN1776

Bronco Guru
I don't hate that Blazer but it is a little disconcerting that they took it so far away from it's heritage. I just spent a week driving a Ford Edge rental car around on vacation and I really enjoyed it. Plenty of power, all wheel drive, paddle shifters, decent handling, etc. It would kind of suck to see the Bronco name on it but I would probably buy one if I needed a midsize SUV. It would be a fantastic vehicle for ski trips.

But regardless of my feelings, none of these comments are going to influence what we end up seeing released to the public.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Just saw this today. Just another unibody mid size Land Rover wanabee SUV. I really need to ford to release some details on the new bronco. I am going to be in the market for a new SUV next year and would love to keep a Blue Oval in the garage!

Seventee

Contributor
Loc.
In the sticks of MT
I'm not a GM fan to begin with, but am shocked that they would put the Blazer name on that thing. It looks like a cross between a Nissan Murano and a Subaru Outback.

pipeline010

Oh look another bubble car. Looks like it comes standard with the ability to blend into a crowd.

I bought my Bronco this year strictly because I believe Ford is about to do the same damn thing and didn't want to wait just to be disappointed.

If they follow through with something truly interesting I'll trade in the wife's '16 heep for the new Bronco, but if it's just another bubble in the ocean I think her 2020 bday gift will be a 60s vw van instead.