• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

74 Bronco for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

giannetti

Loc.
Boynton Beach
I am regrettably selling my 1974 Ford Bronco. I say regrettably because my wife and I just had a baby, and I can no longer keep my Bronco because we need a more "baby friendly" vehicle. I have put a little over $10,000 into it since I've had it. It's spent its whole life in Arizona and the last 2 years down here in Florida. As far as rust and weathering are concerned you won’t find a cleaner Bronco. It is rust free. I also just got done taking EVERYTHING apart; sanding it all down, priming, painting, and finally putting it all back together. I also just rolled-on fresh truck bed liner, so as you can see in the pictures it’s all cleaned-up and ready for sale (finally!). I have its glove compartment door with the VIN # printed on it as proof of ownership. It’s a 3-speed automatic with a 302 motor that was rebuilt by the person I bought it from. I didn't have the exact mileage, but I was told it had less than 1,000 miles on it. I've been using it as my daily driver for the past 2 years. It runs great at high speeds on high way (cruises around 70-80 mph). It has 35" BFG All-Terrain tires with about 75% tred remaining on 17" Mickey Thompson aluminum wheels. I replaced the entire steering system with a rebuilt 78 steering box, a James Duff lifted pitman arm, James Duff steering stabilizer, and a brand new Flaming River polished stainless steel tilt column. It's lifted 3.5". The wheel wells are cutout to accommodate a larger tire, and covered with old school James Duff fender flares. I replaced the ignition system with a new Pertronix Billet Distributor, Pertronix Flame Thrower 8.0 wires, and a Pertronix Flame-Thrower 60,000 volt coil. It has a boat ignition for weather resiliency. I have a new stock ignition with an extra key cylinder that matches the ones I just had put in the doors encase you’d rather use the same key for both the doors and the ignition. It has disc brakes in the front and drums in the rear. I put brand new drum brakes in about 4 months ago. I just put in a Holley Blue electric fuel pump. I kept the manual fuel pump(new) in there, and just sealed it off encase you needed to switch to it for any reason. In addition to the new Besttop soft top, it also has a new Besttop Bikini top. I just had the doors redone. I replaced the old stock hinges with new James Duff removable door hinges. These hinges are better than normal Bronco door hinges because the pins are twice as thick so as to prevent warping over time. It has the stock 13-gallon main fuel tank in the rear. I put in a new 11-gallon auxiliary tank, and fuel-sending unit. It has WARN premium manual locking hubs. I have replaced all belts and hoses throughout the Bronco. The oil and other fluids have been changed/refilled every 2000 miles and/or whenever necessary. After taking it off the road recently I just changed the oil one last time, and topped-off all other fluids, so it’s all ready for a new pilot. It has a new Centech wiring harness. I replaced the battery about 5 months ago with a new Interstate battery and Wild Horses Extreme Duty battery cables. I put in a new alternator, thermostat, and a heavy-duty aluminum water pump about 5 months ago. It has a full roll cage in it with bucket seats and a Tuffy Security center console. It has a fiberglass hood with hood scoop. I replaced the stock windshield wiper motor system with new Wild Horses' electric windshield wiper motors. I still have the stock windshield wiper motor and linkage system encase you ever want/need to change them out. It has front and rear brush guards. I recently took it off the road so I can say with certainty that it still runs, and sounds great.
As far as what it needs: not much. Because of the baby, I no longer have the time to do anything else to the Bronco that I had liked to do before selling it. It needs front side markers. It needs to have a horn installed. I have a stainless steel dual-trumpet boat horn that is included with sale. I just don’t have the time to install it, but the wires and everything you need for install are prepared. As you can see in one of the pictures, the passenger-side seat fabric is a little frayed. Before I was informed that I would be cleaning-up my Bronco, and selling it, my plan was to actually keep both seats and just throw some seat covers (preferably waterproof neoprene covers) on it. The seats are both solid and extremely comfortable which is why I had no intention of getting new ones. However, that is at the buyer’s preference, but the seats don’t NEED to be replaced. The windshield wiper fluid system needs to be wired-up, and to have nozzles installed in the hood. As you can see in the pictures, I installed a new windshield wiper fluid reservoir tank with a new pump, and even threw the proper tubing in there. I just never got around to wiring it, but everything you need is all there. I even have the stock stainless steel nozzles for the hood. It does not have A/C, but the heater and defroster work. It actually has a new heater core. Like I said, it doesn’t need much.
Again, it really pains me to have to sell my Bronco because it is truly an exceptional early Bronco, and I’ve really enjoyed both driving and showing it off. I just hope who ever buys it appreciates it and takes as good of care of it as I did. Whether you’re looking for a daily driver, an off-road toy or a solid Bronco to turn into a show car, this Bronco is perfect. You really won’t find another Bronco this clean for this price. If interested, have any questions or if you would like to set-up a day and time to come take a look at it, please feel free to respond or e-mail me. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT CONSIDER PARTING IT OUT OR TRADING. SOLD AS IS FOR $10,000 OR BEST OFFER. SALE IS FINAL. Thank you very much for looking.

LINK TO PICTURES:

http://s1001.photobucket.com/albums/af133/giannetti1220/

Status
Not open for further replies.