• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Need to sell my Dads 72 U14 - UPDATED POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumbitch

interested - please contact

very interested. call or text me at 316.305.7949

Paying cash and can pick it up when you are ready

Mikes Early Bronco

Contributor
Oily Driveway Guy
Sorry about that. My little attempt at light humor but it went south. I was just saying that I thought the rig was worth more than 7. In good conscience I would offer more.

Last edited:

Ramsgear

No doubt that this is worth more than $7k. I would think a good starting number would be around $15k or maybe higher. I agree with the afore mentioned wheels and tires, you should ditch 'em, probably sell them to some 4x4 guy and then buy some classic slots. I guess another option for the most money would; See what it'd take to get it running and driving, maybe a thousand or so given to a close by shop. Now you're talking more $$$ for sure!

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Tried to PM you, but your message folder is full. Feel free to call me at (256) 599-0272. Seriously interested.

Hotrodjohn

I went and looked at this Bronco today.. Checked the frame vin and it does match up as a U14 with V8. Don't know if the block and heads are original or not It has a Holley 4 barrel on it now. It has the wrong exhaust manifolds that wont work on it The glove vin wasn't on it. It appears to be a Sport by the fender emblems, grill and the door stainless trim. It doesn't have the original door panels so I couldn't tell on that. It is uncut and appears rust free (from what is saw) as it sits but several panels have been replaced and they look well done. The passenger side apron was missing the square section where it mates up the front portion. It has about 3 inch lift blocks under rear springs and some fabricated mounts to lower the front shocks(I guess instead of putting longer travel shocks on it for the lift) As you can see from the pics it will need assembly to get running as a driver if a full resto wasn't wanted. Seller believes the motor will run. The seller has most, if not all, parts for it. It has a chrome air cleaner, oil pan and fan. All in all it would be a good starting point for someone wanting an original U14 with a V8, a solid frame and an uncut body that doesn't need much sheetmetal work.

OP
OP
J

jkcnet

Many thanks to hotrodjohn and his buddy taking their time to come and see my dad's bronco. These guys know their early Broncos.

I have updated the original post.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Many thanks to hotrodjohn and his buddy taking their time to come and see my dad's bronco. These guys know their early Broncos.

Jimmy, tried to call you a couple times tonight. After talking last night I looked over the pics and details. Would like to talk and see what we can do.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru

you are at the right place if you want to be treated fairly and honestly. these guys and this forum are what community is about, they will not steer you wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.