• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

"Ford Bronco prototype goes into production 2013"

mjmcbride1

Loc.
Fayetteville, NC
NOT COOL....Seriousl, i about broke my neck and back from leaning back in my chair comfortable perusing the site and this pops up and im like, BAM!!! face is 2 inches from the screen waiting impatiently for the page to load and inform us that Ford has come to their senses.....but nooooooo, its all a very cruel trick/joke......
...however, nicely played.....

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Too bad you beat Steve to this one. I think it would have nailed ALL of us.....but I guess you got me too because I looked.

Funniest one I heard this morning on the radio---this weekend in West Palm Beach is the annual Manatee Harvest festival. Way too funny....

OP
OP
MartyG

MartyG

Bronco Guru
Ah...the Manatee Harvest Festival...good times.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Wow! My heart and eyes lit up when I read that and open to find it an April Fools joke! %)

You should be Banned for this JOKE! LOL!!!! ;D