• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Broncitis decal stripe kits and other Bronco related decals

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Very cool stripe kits. Could the offcuts be used to mask to spray the hubcaps and ford on the grill and tailgate? Just a thought as I have been trying how to do this with paint without it looking goofy.

We can do negative image in making vinyl for the Special Decor and Explorer stripes.

The conical shape of the hub caps and the radiused edges of the tailgate letters and that plus a curvature on the face of the grille letters do not lend themselves to being easily masked by a single, flat sheet of vinyl.

We have on a few occasions painted our own custom color sets or sent customers a piece of vinyl to be sprayed with a specific paint color being used on a build for exact color coordinated tailgate letters. We then cut the vinyl letters out of the painted vinyl.

Galt72

Contributor
John,

I believe the Explorer only has the stripe decals in 76 & 77. I do not recall ever seeing the decals with beltline chrome, but I suppose it could have been ordered that way. I've seen a couple Rangers with rocker trim which is not standard either. I'm not a real fan of that look however.

I think the Explorer stripes would look fine with beltline chrome, unlike Special Decor, which would interfere with it.

I do not have much in the way of pics on that kit. I'll see what I can dig up on my PC.

my 72 Explorer did not have any decals on it.

Jwct

Do you by chance make the freewheeling stripe kit for 79? Looking specifically for the non chromatic, thinner stripe kit.
Thanks,

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Do you by chance make the freewheeling stripe kit for 79? Looking specifically for the non chromatic, thinner stripe kit.
Thanks,

No, we currently only make decals for 66-77. If I could find someone with an original to pattern the later ones from, we could possibly do those as well.

Jwct

Thanks, don't have a pattern unfortunately but would be a guaranteed buyer if you came across one.
Thanks
Jim

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Any deals for super cel drew?

I know we can offer free delivery (saves about $30 on shipping the heavy 4' tubes we ship them in).

We do not normally run sales on the stripe kits. I'll have to check with my dad to see if he wants to do anything else since he actually handles the stripe kit sales.

We will also be at the LEBC Roundup the week after the Super Celebration, and of course at the Carlisle Ford Nationals and MEB East Coast Bronco Roundup June 3-11.

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
where can I buy the American flag tailgate letters?

I'm looking for these as well. Didn't you used to make them?

Sorry Broncobre, I missed your previous post I guess.

I sell these and have most in stock. The flag styles are $25 delivered.

I also do standard solid colors and other flags such as Texas, Maryland, Diver Down and the Confederate flags.

I do not have a website, so to order them, send me a PM or just PayPal info.

asappin

We have been known to do some custom projects of all sizes! ;D

From scaled down Special Decor stripes tailgate letters on my color matched RC Mangler body to my off road rig from years ago which inspired it, to the tow rig which gets us and our Broncos to events around the country.

How much would the stripes be in silver for a roadster door bronco with a stock hood?

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Broncitis - I am interested in getting the Decor Stripe Kit in Matte Black. Is this available? Pictures?

Thank you

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Broncitis - I am interested in getting the Decor Stripe Kit in Matte Black. Is this available? Pictures?

Thank you

I just shipped a set in matte black a couple weeks ago but only have pics of white installed.

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
If you run a special on the stripe kits, I'll be interested in the explorer white kit.

We rarely ever run sales on these since they are made to order. In 17 years of doing them we've only run specials a few times. We did one a while back on a few sets we ended up with on the shelf from test cuts or sets left from taking to shows last year.

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Please PM me for details about ordering the Decor Kit in Matte Black. Your box was full last time I tried.

Thanks