• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Bottle Opener Keychain

darrell82

Oh yeah, got mine awhile back and it's opened a few beverages already. kind of wished they were ferrous so I could stick it to my super strong rare earth fridge magnets and they catch the bottle caps as they come off, well at least most of the times.

BigToe

Got my 2 the other day and they work just as advertised, thanks.:cool:

OP
OP
o2bnmud

o2bnmud

I will be out of town from the 25th to the 31st, orders placed during this time will get shipped out in the new yew.

Broncmeister

hey o2bnmud will you ship one to Canada? regular mail would work so there are no shipping charges?

OP
OP
o2bnmud

o2bnmud

Sure, pm your address and I can double shipping but like you said if it's regular mail it shouldn't be an issue.

Tony

OP
OP
o2bnmud

o2bnmud

Yes they are, and ready to ship. I still have quite a few left. PayPal (as friend/gift) or check.

Tony

OP
OP
o2bnmud

o2bnmud

Snipes243,
Your bottle openers went out today.

Thanks again,

Tony

OP
OP
o2bnmud

o2bnmud

kerber0s,

Got your payment, will ship out tomorrow.

Thanks,

Tony

OP
OP
o2bnmud

o2bnmud

Since I have had some recent interest, I'm updating the thread.

I still have the original keychains available, and now have some powdercoated as well in the following colors:

Red
White
Dark ford Blue
Black
Yellow
Sassy Pink
Silver vein
Copper vein

All keychains are 14ga 304 stainless, $6 shipped for plain and $10 shipped for powdercoated.
I will be posting updated pics tomorrow showing the colors.

Thanks for the interest,
Tony

broncoeddie1970

Loc.
San Antonio
Since I have had some recent interest, I'm updating the thread.

I still have the original keychains available, and now have some powdercoated as well in the following colors:

Red
White
Dark ford Blue
Black
Yellow
Sassy Pink
Silver vein
Copper vein

All keychains are 14ga 304 stainless, $6 shipped for plain and $10 shipped for powdercoated.
I will be posting updated pics tomorrow showing the colors.

Thanks for the interest,
Tony

Can you send me a pic of the Dark ford Blue? @ broncoeddie@hotmail.com as well as your paypal account.

Thanks

OP
OP
o2bnmud

o2bnmud

sanndmann3 and sburks737, got the money and will get those in the mail ASAP

Thanks,

Tony

OP
OP
o2bnmud

o2bnmud

Here are some pics of the powdercoated ones and the plain one. I can take pics of a specific color if you want a better pic.
I take PayPal and checks, tony98240@comcast.net, or PM for my address to send a check.

Last edited: