• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Design You own Custom Cage - Extreme Custom Fab 5% discount !

remi1566

67 bronco

Mike, you built a internal half cab roll cage for me in the past was leaning toward that cage again in my 67 with the bar across the front and two in the middle on top...you returned my call the other day been trying to call you back to discuss...can you price this out and PM me..

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
moabmike, can I get the pillars only, specifically from SKU: 593637? All I need is a, b and c pillars. I have tubing and a notcher, plates I can make. Please pm a quote with shipping. Thx!

DonaldDouchebag

Bronco Guru
Mike, could I have a quote on exactly what Crawdad is looking for? I think I need only the bent tubes. Also, would it be possible for me to pick up the cage? I could drive down towards the end of this month.

Which rear tube angle would you suggest if I like to flip my soft top up and down? Does the 30 degree rear hoop still offer good protection for rear occupants?

Thank you!

dblank

Loc.
Dallas
Is the coupon good for the Family Roll Bar 66-77 Bronco Pro Cage Kit - Tall
(593645). If it is, its not working. Would love to get this cage ordered.

OP
OP
moabmike

moabmike

Loc.
Dubuque
Darrell,
Yes it is, Looks like you placed the order and the CB5 coupon code worked.
Thanks!
Mike

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
I just recieved my rear family bars from Extreme Custom and they came fast. I cant be happier. Thanks Mike.

OP
OP
moabmike

moabmike

Loc.
Dubuque
Thank You! We will process it today and ship it early next week. Please send pictures when complete.

OP
OP
moabmike

moabmike

Loc.
Dubuque
I can email you a Paypal invoice if you give me all the details or call me on Monday, 563-517-7361. Thanks

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
Reviving an old thead here.......

Is Mike still around? If so, I got a few questions about his product and would like to get a quote. I tried calling the number he has listed in his above posts, but it is not a good number.

JDJ