• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Free Hard Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

crawln68

Bronco Guru
Free hard top. It's in good shape except for the front inside edge where it bolts to the windshield is pretty rusty. I had it on my Bronco a few times and it served me well. It also has the very rare option of the sweet sunroof! :p The only part that I am going to keep is the chrome trim around the rear window. Other than that, come and get it! I can text or e-mail pictures.

Last edited:
OP
OP
crawln68

crawln68

Bronco Guru
I am going to have to take this to the scrapper if no one wants it. I hate to see it crushed though.

mpboxer

Contributor
Loc.
Queen Creek, AZ
Do you have any links/pics that work? That may help. If you were closer I'd be interested. It appears you have to be a member of norcalbroncos to view them.

OP
OP
crawln68

crawln68

Bronco Guru
Do you have any links/pics that work? That may help. If you were closer I'd be interested. It appears you have to be a member of norcalbroncos to view them.

Oh, I didn't realize that the links didn't work. Sorry about that. I can e-mail or text pics.

mpboxer

Contributor
Loc.
Queen Creek, AZ
Here's a couple pics

Attachments

• IMG_3701.jpg
    IMG_3701.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_3702.jpg
    IMG_3702.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 182

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
If you wasn't so far away might would take you up...

someone will take it at some point I'm sure

661buster1963

Thanks again Patrick,
started pounding dents out already, much better shape than the one I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.