• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI 1974 Bronco Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.Hembree

Loc.
Grand Rapids
I've decided to sell my 1974 Bronco project. I picked this up about a year ago, and have come to the realization I just don't have the time or the passion to build this thing right now. I've bought a lot of nice parts, and this will make a great foundation for someone to build a great Bronco.

Below is a list of the major things, I'm sure I'm forgetting some. Feel free to ask questions. Please don't waste my time or yours with stupid offers. No, I will not part it out. Clean Michigan title in hand. Delivery within a reasonable distance is possible.

New Bronco Design uncut tub. Removed from shipping crate 7/26/17
New glass front fenders, not sure of brand
New steel aftermarket grill
Have original dash, doors and tailgate. Have rust but fixable
Dana 44 drum front, have all parts to covert to disc
9" rear, drums have been removed, have brackets for GM disc swap
95 E150 351W roller, said to have 100k on it
01 4R70W, said to have 100k on it
late 70's NP205
Original C4 and Dana 20
New Ididit tilt column
New 3.5" JBG / Deaver suspension with adjustable track bar
New body mounts and hardware
New tail light housings and lenses
Stainless hardware kit
New Mastercraft Baja RS adjustable front suspension seats with matching rear bench
New 17" Method Race wheels
New Toyo open Country 285/70/17 tires

Pictures are in the Craigslist ad link below, or I will gladly email them to interested people.

https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/6305438426.html

Price lowered to $9,000

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

S.Hembree

Loc.
Grand Rapids
Price dropped down to $9,750. Had a lot of interest, but nobody has picked it up yet.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Always gonna have those tire kickers at first.. It'll sell

OP
OP
S

S.Hembree

Loc.
Grand Rapids
Price lowered to $9,000. If I don't sell it soon it's getting tucked away for the winter.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Raptor1035

Trying to get in touch with you to meet for possible purchase. Need to see it first. Can't find any contact info for you. Text me at 231 744 0343. Muskegon, Mi. Cash in hand for right vehicle. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.