• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gauge cluster refurbishing

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
30639407865_c1a064a15f_k.jpg

30602995316_38f97a6187_k.jpg

Last edited:

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
i just got a few back that i sent in for service. i had chased these things for way too many hours trying to get them to work right.
they came back looking great and got their issues repaired. it's great to have this easy option now to get your old speedo heads tuned up and help support a standup bronco guy.
thanks!

Last edited:

fatboy4211

Loc.
Ennis, TX
Kevin. When you get a chance. Would you call my classic car mechanic at 9728752741. His name is Shane at his shop between 9-5 cst. He has some cluster work for you. Thanks

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Kevin. When you get a chance. Would you call my classic car mechanic at 9728752741. His name is Shane at his shop between 9-5 cst. He has some cluster work for you. Thanks

Thank you David I just spoke to Shane. I really appreciate the referral.

DuramaxC10

my fuel gauge on my truck is reading empty when there is still 6 gallons in the tank what is causing that to happen

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
my fuel gauge on my truck is reading empty when there is still 6 gallons in the tank what is causing that to happen

It could be several things:

1- Bad ground.
2- Bad sending unit.
3- Bad fuel gauge.
4- Fuel gauge needs calibration.

If the other gauges are working I would say that your IVR is fine. If you have a stock gas tank and your fuel gauge only reads half you might have a bad sending unit. If you have an aftermarket gas tank and your gauge reads correctly until the last 6 gallons your fuel gauge might need to be recalibrated.

Unfortunately I just don't have enough information to be much help but I would be happy to take a look at your gauge for you.