• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL 5.5" Lift, Front Bumper, Rear Fuel tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRig23

Loc.
Tallahassee, FL
Looking for a 5.5" lift kit (complete)
A high capacity rear fuel tank.
Front Bumper

Cash in hand, located in the Tallahassee/ North FL. area, but willing to travel for the right deal.

Last edited:

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
good to see another local. I don't have any of what you are looking for, though.

Dirtroadjunkie

I've got front and rear springs. New condition. Not a complete kit like you requested, but just throwing it out there in case you need to piece it.

OP
OP
J

JRig23

Loc.
Tallahassee, FL
What's the price, brand, height and your location? I'd prefer the entire lift if possible, but likely take what I can get.

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
I have a 23 gallon Sherman tank from Wild Horses that is in good condition with mounting hardware. Asking $350 plus shipping. Send me a message.

scgator

Loc.
Charleston, SC
I also have 5.5'' wild horses front coils and rear leafs (with bushing). I also have the drop down pitman arm that you would need. basically missing shocking and the right degree c bushings. Located in Charleston SC but have family in Tallahassee so could figure something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.