• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

James Duff New Product Release - T-Rex Radius arms

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
This is something many of you have wanted but hasn't really been on our radar till the last couple years. Thanks to guys like Tom Hyde with Lick Creek restorations we have been given the push we needed.

James Duff Tubular bent radius arm in stock length. That's right we now offer a stock length radius arm that is 100% bolt on. why would we do such a thing you ask?? many Bronco owners want an arm that can clear a larger tire when turning w/o having to cut, grind, drill thru and weld on their frame. This arm provides that plus it has 4.25 degrees of caster already built in to it. This arm comes with a single shock mount on top of the arm similar to the stock mount.

We are affectionately calling it the James Duff T-Rex arm. It comes in Blue or Silver Vein powder coat or you can buy them bare but supplies in bare are limited. This kit also comes with all new hardware as well as new strut arm bushings.

Retail Pricing: Blue or Bare $729.95 Silver vein $759.95
Show pricing from 4/19 thru 4/22 Blue or Bare $699 Silver Vein $729
You have to be at the show or our open house to take advantage of the show price. Show price good only while arms are in stock. State tax is applied on all over the counter and show purchases.

Arms will be in stock and ready to view and purchase on our website by 4/19/17

Attachments

• IMG_2075.jpg
    IMG_2075.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_2076.jpg
    IMG_2076.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 316
Last edited:

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great! one more thing I "NEED" for my Bronco. My wife is going to love this!:)

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Looks Awesome!
Will they work with a 2-1/2" suspension lift?

Thanks all! We are super excited to start offering them.

Yes they are perfect for a 2.5" lift. They will work from stock to 3.5" of lift. More lift we recommend the long arms.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I AGREE...like these?

Attachments

• LONGARM.jpg
    LONGARM.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 118

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
I am excited to get my set on a 77 LUBER we are building for a customer. Ive been whispering this in MM's ear since Fall Fords and we are super excited that they made them. I think they will be a huge hit with the LUBER crowd for sure. The build we have underway will be receiving a set of these along with a 2.5" suspension and 1" body lift. We will be running a set of 33x10.50-15 BFG ATKO2 on stock wheels with hubcaps.

duffymahoney

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am excited to get my set on a 77 LUBER we are building for a customer. Ive been whispering this in MM's ear since Fall Fords and we are super excited that they made them. I think they will be a huge hit with the LUBER crowd for sure. The build we have underway will be receiving a set of these along with a 2.5" suspension and 1" body lift. We will be running a set of 33x10.50-15 BFG ATKO2 on stock wheels with hubcaps.

That would look awesome with a great stance.

OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Updated the thread with pricing and more info in the original post.

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru

You got any progress pics you can post of the T-rex arms installed? :cool::cool::cool:

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Will these be offered longer for those of us that have the old All4fun arms?