• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wrench buddies in Utah

toymanator

I am on the tail end of my EFI swap on my 302 and could use a little help from someone who has done this before. I am quickly finding out that I am not as mechanically inclined as I would like to be but am learning... I am wondering if there is anyone in Utah (I live in Bountiful) That has a little time that they could lend me a hand?

Broncos n' VWs

Hang in there trevor! I've been out of town and haven't had any internet access. Just got into DFW and will be available starting Monday. Call me and I'll run up to see where you are with the install.

-Chris