• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Finished up some work on my crawler in preparation for the Texas Round Up next month -

- I had my driver's side spindle bolts pull out of the knuckle so I drilled and replaced all the bolts with grade 8 bolts and nuts on both sides.

- Packed the front wheel bearings, new spindle bearing and new seals.

- Installed new front driver's side brake line and new front brake pads.

- Finished the install of Moser axles up front and rebuilt the Superjoints.

- Installed a WH Wrap Trap.

Should be ready to go!

Z Bronco

Bronco Guru
Cleaned up one of the Explorer Throttle bodies. I two different styles, one early and one later TB. Tomorrow I will start cleaning up the other one.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Busy man... I got to make some time soon... first need to order couple new wheel spacers, Finally found a decent deal

Finished up some work on my crawler in preparation for the Texas Round Up next month -

- I had my driver's side spindle bolts pull out of the knuckle so I drilled and replaced all the bolts with grade 8 bolts and nuts on both sides.

- Packed the front wheel bearings, new spindle bearing and new seals.

- Installed new front driver's side brake line and new front brake pads.

- Finished the install of Moser axles up front and rebuilt the Superjoints.

- Installed a WH Wrap Trap.

Should be ready to go!

Z Bronco

Bronco Guru
Finished cleaning the Explorer Throttle Body, changed the TPS plug to the Mustang one, and turned the vent tube 180 degrees.

willtel

Finally got my cooling system flushed an cleaned. What a pain.

I also put a glass section in the upper radiator hose so I can keep an eye on the coolant condition a little easier.

Hose by willtel, on Flickr

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
fetched my c4 and dana 20 to be reinstalled after a rebuild....if this snow ever melts!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
JUST a heavy dusting last night....

Attachments

• S1.jpg
    S1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 57