• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

May it forward V...the sequel, Gardner, MA

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
overwhelmed by the generosity of our vendors that have donated items. I have quite the pile to bring to the club... You are all awesome and YOU help us make a difference....a million thanks!!

Our vendors definitely rock....

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
BE HERE SOON!!! I am throwing up already being nervous! :p

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Dude, you were in Texas today?? :p lmao

Attachments

• DC_GC_JL01.jpg
    DC_GC_JL01.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 22
  • DC_GC_JL02.jpg
    DC_GC_JL02.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 21
  • DC_GC_JL04.jpg
    DC_GC_JL04.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 20

chriswitt

** Calling all Long Islanders **

Hi Fellas.... If any guys are coming by way of Long Island, My plan was to take the 7AM ferry from Orient Point. (My return trip is booked for 7pm same day) So far, I think we might have a few Bronc's to parade up. I am hoping to get a whole convoy to support Randy and this good cause! PM me if you want to connect or link up. Or just see you at Orient next Sat 7am! -Chris

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
well, we got some rain coming in....get you wet suits together cuz it's on, rain or shine! I really hope the weather does not deter anyone from this great event....come anyway, you won't be disappointed!

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
well, we got some rain coming in....get you wet suits together cuz it's on, rain or shine! I really hope the weather does not deter anyone from this great event....come anyway, you won't be disappointed!

Rain be damned! I see a 40% chance of it NOT raining ;D

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
RAIN OR SHINE I will be there in mine!

Attachments

• r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 40
  • r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 45
OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
WHAT has two thumbs, will be wet and chilly tomorrow but still have a huge smile??? this guy!!! as our charity hero, Travis Mills, stated "snap your fingers and wiggle your toes, it's gonna be a great day" if rain is all we have to worry about this weekend....how bad do we have it? Come out and support these incredibly brave men and women that have sacrificed so much.

Attachments

• M1.jpg
    M1.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 34
OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
What is meant to be .......after an awesome dinner with a very good friend, Doug..I picked up oodles of donated tshirts....nice cruise on the way bome and hit a deer three miles from the house. Locked them up and barely tapped it but it hit my truck before running away...please be careful on the way here!

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Looking forward to making this one. The boys even said I could have my grilling tools back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Well.....everything that can be planned has been. Will be busy next two days so updates may be sporadic. Hope all have a great weekend and can do something positive for someone else....what else are we here for if we cant do for others

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Great work man.. What y'all do is too cool and an inspiration

Vin218

Loc.
Manchester, NH
Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow, wasn't able to get an inspection so won't be driving my rig but should be a great time regardless!

Ernie1776

Although I’m ashamed of the neglect and lack of TLC I’ve shown the bronco I’ll definitely be there tomorrow.

Last edited: