• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Front seat rear panel install

lawnmower00

Okay... Since I've never actually seen these installed and I have no clue how to do this, I thought I'd reach out to the experienced peeps on here.

I bought this Bronco with no seat panels and just a big effin hole... lol. And it was reupholstered (clearly they didn't finish the job) and as much as I've google I literally can't find a single thing on how to do this.

Where do I attached them to the back of the seat?

And also, on the actually clips on the panel, are the red clips supposed to click past the little indent? I've attached pics. I'm dying to get these on cause the seat covers are awful.

Helpppppp! Thanks again to everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_3716.jpg
    IMG_3716.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3717.jpg
    IMG_3717.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_3718.jpg
    IMG_3718.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 65

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
I don't remember about the clips as I tossed my plastic panels and went with upholstered ones. There are holes in the metal seat frame that receive the clips. You have to use the back panel as a template to find the locations. Then you can feel inside the frame(behind the upholstery for the holes and puncture the upholstery with an awl or sharp screwdriver.

OP
OP
L

lawnmower00

I don't remember about the clips as I tossed my plastic panels and went with upholstered ones. There are holes in the metal seat frame that receive the clips. You have to use the back panel as a template to find the locations. Then you can feel inside the frame(behind the upholstery for the holes and puncture the upholstery with an awl or sharp screwdriver.

Perfect! Thank you!!