• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FAQ - How do I post a picture? Become a Contributor

helo-mech

Trying to direct link from Flickr so the pictures show up in the paragraph as it reads but it looks like Flickr doesn't allow that anymore.

Anyone else see different. I hope that is not the case as my iPhotos links directly to Flickr and I would love to keep it simple. It seems that loading the pics on the CB.com would jut add to the server needs.

Thoughts?

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
After re-newing contributor membership, how long does it take to be able to download pictures again?

Dang, that was quick.

Thanks

robs68

removing pics

Jon, How do I remove pics from my classified ad I have sold some of the items and would like to remove the pics so I dont recieve inquires about them?

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Jon, How do I remove pics from my classified ad I have sold some of the items and would like to remove the pics so I dont recieve inquires about them?
First, you can mark your ads as SOLD which will also lock the thread so people don't keep bringing it back to the top. Or if you want it totally deleted PM me to do it. (You said you've only sold some of your items, so this may not apply to you until they're all gone.)

Removing pics from your post is almost the same process as uploading pics. Go to your post, click the "edit" button, then click "advanced". Then click "upload photos". The window that pops up should show you all pics you have already uploaded. Just click "remove" next to the ones you want to delete.

If you run into problems just let me know.

nathan_1970

Contributor Full Res Image Embed

After a little thought, I have figured out how a contributor can embed a full res image in their post. Here are the steps:

1) Attach an image the traditional way that gives you the thumbnail.
2) Click on the "Preview Post" button.
3) Click on the thumbnail to open the big picture in a new window.
4) Copy this new window url.
5) Paste the url in-between the IMG blocks in the body of your post, shown below (get rid of the ~ from the IMG blocks).
6) Hit the "Preview Post" button again to see the full res image embedded in your post, along with the thumbnail at the bottom.

[~IMG]http://www.classicbroncos.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=346202&d=1410629361[~/IMG]

attachment.php

I'm sure there is probably a slicker way to do this, but at least this is a way. ;D

Attachments

• Side of the road bronco.jpg
    Side of the road bronco.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 138

brianz426

test

I've uploaded from photo-bucket before but this is my first time taking a picture from my desktop. More to come if this works.

Attachments

• Bronco winter 14-1.JPG
    Bronco winter 14-1.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 16

gandersonomaha

Loc.
Omaha NE
Image Test

I paid to be a contributor recently but can't upload pictures directly.

Can you check for me?

Garrett

Attachments

• IMG_1887.jpg
    IMG_1887.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 13

farzadmip

So if I become a contributor is it good for 12 months or just the rest of the calendar year?

Farrell Martin

Loc.
Marietta, GA
I am unable to upload multiple pics into a post using the upload function built into the site (not using a third party picture hosting site). It looks like it gives me the option of loading multiple pics, but only one of them shows up in the thread. Any ideas?

- F

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Are you using an iPad? They will only allow one image at a time because the iPad automatically names all the image files "image.jpg" so the forum can't tell the difference from one to the next.

gnpenning

Contributor
Bronco Slave
Loc.
I have more questions than answers.
I need a little help here. I'm trying to post a photo. I read the how to section and it says to click on the photo's upload button. Well I can't see it anywhere. The buttons on the top don't give me any browse options.
I tried the advance tab as well.

What am I missing??

some how when I went back I was able to get the browse buttons. Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
You don't see this button below where you type in your message?

postattachment.gif

If you're starting a new thread from scratch it should be there by default. If you're replying to an existing thread you do need to be in the "Go Advanced" screen.

Trappey74

Loc.
Cleveland
What do I need to do to be able to upload pictures off of an iPhone or iPad. All of my bronco pics are on my iphone