• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Safari 2012 in Moab May 2-5

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

May have a bud come down with his jeep on 42s if its all good, hes a former KOH LCQ entrant and just wants to wheel!
There's a few he'll fit right in with. There'll be at least one other KOH rig there (4465) and a several that could.

Soooo, Steve, who do you sleep w/ at night????:eek::eek:

Cracker, Think of cracker jacks.. a different prize in every box! :cool:

78Scronco

Bronco Guru
Where are you all staying? I guess I need to go ahead and book if possible.

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

Where are you all staying? I guess I need to go ahead and book if possible.

Most people will book at the Moab Rim camp/rv park. That's where we'll headquarter. They'll start taking reservations on Nov 1 for next year but you have to tell them it's for Bronco Safari. Here's the link to Moab Rim..

It kind of depends what your needs are. My personal favorite when not doing the Safari is a condo. We rented one Labor day that worked out great. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a 2 car garage for about the cost of two rooms at a motel. We fit the whole family.

-Steve

PhantomEB

Loc.
Calgary, Alberta
The Crazy Canadians, as Cracker calls us, got us a Deluxe cabin, nicer to be more in the middle of the campground, not on the outskirts! Holidays booked now to get the damn rig ready to crawl!

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
The Crazy Canadians, as Cracker calls us, got us a Deluxe cabin, nicer to be more in the middle of the campground, not on the outskirts! Holidays booked now to get the damn rig ready to crawl!

I don't call you that!! I said you were a bunch of canuck-le heads!!!!! ;D;D

jmurphy

Loc.
Missoula
Does anyone know what the registration fee is? Its not posted on the webpage and trying to figure out a budget to see if my brother and I can make it?

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Does anyone know what the registration fee is? Its not posted on the webpage and trying to figure out a budget to see if my brother and I can make it?

Depending on land use fees, I would geuss that the registration fee will be around $80. Steve will see this and chime in soon I bet...

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

Thanks Cracker.. We haven't sat down and figured it out yet, but it won't go over $80 for sure.

Moab can be expensive or real resonable depending on your needs too. Cheapest would be to camp outside of town in a tent or camper, from there it goes all the way to fancy Condos and everything in between. The Moab Rim C.G. is set up like a KOA with tent and RV spots all the way to cabins, and most importantly.. good hot showers.
-Steve