• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA Any year EB to complement my 78

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathmobile2

I am looking for a solid EB project to go with my 78. Solid body is only requirement. Cut fenders ok.

a1bb0e0e3d1ddff2db352e6db450aa50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Eb

I've got a '68 that I'd sell for $20k. Bought from a guy I met in Tennessee that was from Georgia.

I bought it because I thought it had a good body. I'm no body man though so I'm no expert.

302, 3 speed trans. Power steering, manual drum brakes.

Fixer

I may be selling my 73 due to pending back surgery. It's a 351W with 4-speed that I won't be able to drive for a while. Some rust in inner fenders but otherwise a very solid truck with several thousand recently spent to make it a good, reliable driver. It's uncut with new steel fenders and quarters. PM me if interested.

Bronco king

Check my 77" out it would be perfect for what you want to do.. I can email you pictures if you would like or send them to your phone my number is 830-237-7190

Cooper

Loc.
Northeast
Are you a used car dealer ?

Regarding "thestablesmiami" :

Hey, I'm someone who reads on Classic ALOT more than I post, guess I'm an introvert, but I very much appreciate the good advice others contribute freely. The quality of which is often significant.

Now... You join CB today.
You don't ask a single question, make a single comment or say hello and yet you make nine posts devoid of ANY content other than a link solely to display an ad selling a bronco in Miami.

Your ad has 2 prices: $37,989 with a special of $32,500 and you post on CB for $32,000 - this just doesn't smell right.

A couple dozen grainy photos of a re-sale red truck with no history.

Really?

Last edited:

gsmalley

Hi,
I have a 66, V8, 3speed on the column. It runs and drives but needs work. I bought it to rebuild but picked up another one in better condition. I'm going to be putting it up for sale for $6,500.00 Located in Central Jersey, I have pictures on my phone that I can text you.
Glenn
732 651 7873

Status
Not open for further replies.