• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LEBC 19th Annual Spring Round Up *** Pics start on Page 4 ***

Ksm

Bronco Guru
I'm looking to get him accumulated, not throw him to the darkside!

But yes, that'd be fun :)

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I'm looking to get him accumulated, not throw him to the darkside!

But yes, that'd be fun :)

I think you got hit by spellcheck too! Did you really mean "accumulated"? Or "acclimated" or maybe "assimilated"??? LOL ;D

Whichever, we'll treat him nice! Resistance is futile . . .

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
After being at K2 this weekend and seeing Damon win his class at the W.E.Rock competition, I can't wait for the Round Up! About 2 weeks away now . . . ;D

BTW, that is Yeller spotting for Damon.

Attachments

• IMG_6060.jpg
    IMG_6060.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_6071.jpg
    IMG_6071.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6087.jpg
    IMG_6087.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6138.jpg
    IMG_6138.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_6143.jpg
    IMG_6143.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 24

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Thanks for the props Scoop! We had a great time, sure wish Mason was half as far away. Got home at 2:30 this morning and off to work at 5:30. I'm tired....lol

Shamu was a trooper, I only made his eyes bug out a few times, but he did exactly what I said to do. I also spotted in the Promod class, we took 1st there as well. I also got an honorable mention for moving the largest bolders by hand......lol

Ksm

Bronco Guru
Thanks for the props Scoop! We had a great time, sure wish Mason was half as far away. Got home at 2:30 this morning and off to work at 5:30. I'm tired....lol

Shamu was a trooper, I only made his eyes bug out a few times, but he did exactly what I said to do. I also spotted in the Promod class, we took 1st there as well. I also got an honorable mention for moving the largest bolders by hand......lol

Loved watching the videos of y'all on FB!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
After being at K2 this weekend and seeing Damon win his class at the W.E.Rock competition, I can't wait for the Round Up! About 2 weeks away now . . . ;D

BTW, that is Yeller spotting for Damon.

Congrats guys.. Great win Hopper..

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

You're a good man ... Congrats

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Dude, your rig is working it hard.. Very nice man.. Enjoyed all the pics of yours too

Thanks Dave.

For those of you not on Facebook, here is a shot of me on "King of the Hill" trail at K2 this past weekend taken by Mrs. Shamu. #monstersighting

30441598_10215986142396102_2709598801512890368_n_1435503367.jpg

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Thanks Dave.

For those of you not on Facebook, here is a shot of me on "King of the Hill" trail at K2 this past weekend taken by Mrs. Shamu. #monstersighting

30441598_10215986142396102_2709598801512890368_n_1435503367.jpg
dang, very nice man:cool:

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I didn't mean to hi-jack my own thread! Just trying to show some of the cool wheeling at Katemcy Rocks. Come join us if you can! ;D

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Today is the last day to register and be guaranteed a shirt in the size you order! We'll be placing the shirt order tomorrow - there will be extras ordered for purchase at the event but do your really want to take that chance?? ;D

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
While a bunch of you are enjoying the Super Celebration we'll be doing the final preparations for the LEBC Round Up. So if you are having Bronco withdrawals from not being able to be in Tennessee this week come join us in Texas next week! We're going to have lots going on -

• Five Days of Wheeling Texas Style
  • Two Street Cruises
  • The Rockin' Horse Teeter Totter event
  • The Trail Rig Poker Run
  • Friday Night Band
  • Ladies Wheeling 101 Course taught by Suzy Duff
  • Show 'N Shine
  • Kid's Activities

Plus special pricing pre-event wheeling at Wolf Caves has been arranged for Round Up attendees.

Representatives from Tom's, Wild Horses, Duff's, BC Broncos and Bailie Bilt will be there. Hope you can make it!

(I wish I could have joined y'all in Townsend . . . next year for sure!)