• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA SOLD 1969 Half cab 6cylinder

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmpp71

1969 green 6 cyl No seat no title no tailgate The truck is pretty clean for a east coast bronco. Quarters doors have no rot holes. Fender on ds top edge inside engine compartment has rust other then that both fenders are good Rear tail light pockets have some pinholes starting at the bottom so they will need patches. B pillars are shot. A pillars are solid. Ds has a small hole starting. Needs aprons both sides. Kick panel on ds. Hood cowl fire wall grill and windshield and riser solid. Needs floors and bed floor. Many of the braces are solid. Inner rockers are also pretty solid. Half cab in good shape except the ds rail needs fixed. No seat no title no tailgate 6 cylinder in it. Engine spins over free Negotiations starting at 5500 obo. If you don’t like something about the post like the price or whatever move on. If you have interest hit me up. Located in willow grove pa area. Price is negotiable. Number on it is a jumping off point that I think represents the price of Broncos in this shape in THIS area. 215 868 5187. Mike. Email me @ mmpp71@visualimpact2.com. Serious only with cash in hand ready to make a deal. Bring a trailer with a winch and get yourself a sweet project I have the glove box door with the vin plate for this truck.
https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/d/1969-bronco/6533184570.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mmpp71

Yes let me fix that. That is another bronco. Thanks for pointing that out.

OP
OP
M

mmpp71

All fixed Thanks again. That was a bronco I might buy. Lol. Never enough Broncos or parts

Status
Not open for further replies.