• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA (SOLD) 1968 Bronco - Running/Driving "Project"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justinkurn

Was going to use this for my current Bronco build but decided someone would appreciate it for what it already has going for it.

This is a project truck, meaning there are things that need to be fixed/worked on. But it runs and drives while you are working on it which is great!

The Good:
- Clean title
- 302ci V8, (drivetrain completely replaced with mid 80s bronco set up)
- NP 205 transfer case
- C6 Automatic- idles great and dives smooth.
- Power steering,
- power (drum) brakes,
- new LED headlights,
- new Premium Carpet kit from TBP,
- new steering box,
- new windshield glass,
- new ignition control module
- new spark plugs
- new battery
- newish radiator/fan shroud
- Mustang bucket seats in great condition
- new roll bar,
- new fiberglass door inserts
- Refurbished Guage Cluster by www.classygauges.com
- Comes with set of original doors (no glass/internal components) but they have to be picked up in the Yucca Valley.

What needs work:
- The floor pans need to be replaced and there are rust spots in the engine bay/cowl that would need to be fixed at some point if you are looking to make this a show bronco. There is sheet metal over the top (so no holes from the top) but it was done poorly needs to be redone at some point.
- body painted in black primer (not a legit paint job)
- Recommend exhaust be replaced the left pipe is lose and left manifold isnt sealed
- Dash controls are not hooked up
- Small oil leak in front of engine ( I think its the timing chain cover)
- I would upgrade the suspension system for more comfortable road driving (the current one is just old)
- Tires will need to be replaced before I would take it on the freeway, they have 30 - 40% tread and hold air they are just old.

Its also linked on Craigslist here: https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/d/1968-early-ford-bronco-302-v8/6549766432.html

Feel free to PM me if interested we can jump on a call to answer any detailed questions. I can shoot videos of it running or whatever else you need just ask. It probably has a slight premium to it since its already out in southern CA but this is what I have into it and I am not in a hurry to offload.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.