• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Looking for various stock parts LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasstemmle

Loc.
Las Vegas
hi all! I live in Las Vegas, and am going to be in LA starting monday, 7/23. Having surgery 7/24, not sure when I will be released from the hospital(cedars-sinai). Looking for parts in the LA area for pickup monday, or flexible pickup later that week. I am open to any stock parts, but parts I am specifically in the market for are:
Front fenders, hood, front seats, dana 44, power steering setups, c4, etc. I dont have a ton of money (waiting for a heart transplant for over 5 years), but maybe you need some parts that I have and can work out partials trades to help me offset the cost. Let me know what you have, how much you want for it, and how far you are from Cedars-Sinai. Thank you!

Attachments

• 20171007_124213.jpg
    20171007_124213.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 46
OP
OP
T

thomasstemmle

Loc.
Las Vegas
I don't have any parts your looking for but, praying everything goes well with your procedure and recovery.

thanks buddy. Of course, i had complications. A 1 hour procedure turned into 6 hours of destroying my shoulder and 4 days in the hospital. I was able to snag a hood, bumper, and grill from a guy on my way down in joshua tree. I had a line on some stock seats, but didnt have the chance to get them. Maybe when I go back for my checkup in 2 weeks

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
Glad to hear your OK. I can't believe a heart transplant should only take an hour.
I had open heart surgery in May and it took 6 1/2 hours. I had my aortic valve replaced and an aneurism fixed on my aortic arch. This is going to be a long recovery for both of us and I hope every thing goes well for you.

Rich

OP
OP
T

thomasstemmle

Loc.
Las Vegas
Glad to hear your OK. I can't believe a heart transplant should only take an hour.
I had open heart surgery in May and it took 6 1/2 hours. I had my aortic valve replaced and an aneurism fixed on my aortic arch. This is going to be a long recovery for both of us and I hope every thing goes well for you.

Rich

Rich, no wasnt for a transplant yet. I have been waiting almost 6 years for that. Sadly, my internal defibrillator battery died before getting a transplant. I was scheduled to have the battery exchanged, but there were complications and ended up taking all day. My shoulder/arm/side is swollen up and changing colors. Best of luck on your recovery
tom

Status
Not open for further replies.