• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 76 some assembly required

Status
Not open for further replies.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
So I guess those of us who don't do book faces won't see?

OP
OP
B

Bearney67

Sorry, first time posting FB link here. Didnt think about those that don't book. I checked CL and other local sites. FB group is the only place its listed.
Basic Info from post
76 w TN title, rolling chassis w 351 automatic.
Pics show chassis, front cap, doors, full top and other misc parts. No pics of the tub though. (Ive requested them) However, post states that its all there, just needs someone to reasemble it. Everything looks fairly good in the pics, looks like someone started the resto but didnt finish.

I live less than 30 min away, just bought a 75
2 weeks ago but Ill be heading to check it out in person tommorow.

If anyone knows how to post a link from FB for those that dont let me know.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
It's all good just keep up posted on what you see.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
So I guess those of us who don't do book faces won't see?

It's about time don't you think? Create a FB page, only "friend" bronco peeps and builders and bronco clubs and you'll enjoy it. Leave family and non bronco friends out of the loop and everything will be fine lol.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Sorry, first time posting FB link here. Didnt think about those that don't book. I checked CL and other local sites. FB group is the only place its listed.
Basic Info from post
Pics show chassis, front cap, doors, full top and other misc parts. No pics of the tub though. (Ive requested them) However, post states that its all there, just needs someone to reasemble it. Everything looks fairly good in the pics, looks like someone started the resto but didnt finish.

That link is fine, but it's from a closed group, so we'd have to join that group to see the bronco ad.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Leave family and non bronco friends out of the loop and everything will be fine lol.

you say that like it's an option

half my 'friends' were in-laws i couldn't stand, but don't dare ignore or deny their friend request!!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Basic Info from post

Well did you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.