• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD MY '68 for sale - $17,500 FIRM

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Pops68

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
I really only drive it in nice weather. I thought of taking the window frames off ('68 are removable) the full doors, but got a good deal on the tube doors.

Only times off road are to occasionally engage the 4WD HI for a short time.

The only real reason the top is even on is for shape under my car cover outside. If I had a family cage, I wouldn't even use the top at all. If I can't sell for my minimum price, I will end up buying a cage and ditch the top.

OP
OP
Pops68

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
The doors.......

Attachments

• IMGP1391.jpg
    IMGP1391.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 277
  • IMGP1392.jpg
    IMGP1392.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 214
OP
OP
Pops68

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
PRICE DROP TO:

$17,500 AND NOT A PENNY LESS!

Got a local guy looking and told him that price, so same for everyone else.

OP
OP
Pops68

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Just an FYI.....a member interested in buying asked about the vin #s matching.

He gave me a good description of where it is on the frame and to use a wire brush..........FINALLY FOUND IT!!!! had been looking a bit too far back and more in the center of the frame as opposed to the inner portion.

Anyway, the VIN on the frame matches the VIN on the warranty plate (glove box door) and the title. Tried several times to get a pic of the frame VIN, but no go......too awkward to get the camera in place and actually snap the picture.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Just an FYI.....a member interested in buying asked about the vin #s matching.

Yeah that's pretty important Pops!! ;D I remember when I bought my 72 the guy couldn't understand why I was waist-deep (upside down) in the engine bay :)

Surprised this one's still for sale ?:?

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Looks like a great truck! Some walk around videos might help as well. GLWS

OP
OP
Pops68

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Don't know how to do videos.....I am an old fart and learning to do the pictures alone was enough of a task for me!!!

Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Jamie Chriss

Personally I think the price is very good! Agree the color is a bit of an issue but not a deal breaker!

ame

If it was still here in Oregon I would likely be interested but the distance makes it hard. Agree the tubular doors are a turn off for many people but great deal, good luck with the sale!

OP
OP
Pops68

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
ame: It comes with the original full doors also.......I just drive it in nice weather, so the tube doors work for me. Very first pic shows them installed.

Has the quick change hinges, too.....just not installed on the doors now, in case new owner only wants the full doors and chooses to sell the tube doors and quick change hinges.

OP
OP
Pops68

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Jamie: It was this color when I bought it.....not sure why blue is a problem???

Original color was Lunar Green

I can't see painting it as I wouldn't get my investment back, unless I do a low quality job and do a misleading sale. I would prefer to let any new owner paint it the color they want.

Jamie Chriss

Let me restate my opinion I think it is a fine truck, I can't imagine why the color would be an issue you are asking a very fair price for your rig!

OP
OP
Pops68

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Jamie, you weren't the only one who commented about the blue color/desirability. Anyway, I have no issues with your comment - at least you did.

Thanks guys.......getting ready to garage it for the winter - working now on rearranging 'my half' so there is room for Jo-Pa to hibernate.

I have had minimal overall interest and only a few serious conversations with potential buyers.

If I don't end up keeping it, next spring I may try the Craigslist route also, and some of the 'auto-trader style' magazines. Do not want to do ebay, but, may end up having to go that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.