• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

DE Cooling Problem Fix...

tailpipe

Contributor

Attachments

• 00f0f_8T6Cd1wKB4Z_600x450.jpg
    00f0f_8T6Cd1wKB4Z_600x450.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 195

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Junk, flipped from PA at double the price. The original guy started at 16-18k (yes really), think it went below 4k last time I saw it.

murdador

Mr. Member
That is too much! I thought that had to be a photoshop. Seeing all that rust makes me glad I live in Arizona.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
"Please no low ballers and scammers."

Don't think the have to worry about that! lol

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Come on guys. Nothing a body lift and some duct tape can't fix. A little bondo and paint and it's a $50k rig out here in so cal

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wish I could un-see that.....whoever did that should be flogged%)

OP
OP
tailpipe

tailpipe

Contributor
You know, I've been hearing this chatter that the impending release of the new Bronco is PART of the reason we are seeing a higher demand (and astronomical prices) in the original 66-77 Bronco market.
I can see and appreciate the logic behind that, but please bear with me as I take this opportunity to rant. Evidently there are people out there that have a dissolution that Ford is going to release some retro two door, straight axle, wheel-off-shelf, V8 rig that is going to look super cool parked next to a concourse restored or restomod EB in their garage. I for one will be glad when Ford releases some rebadged Escape or Freestyle and the thing is a total flop in every market (except for maybe in the well allomonied soccer mom market). If this is the case than good, our hobby may become affordable again. If the new Bronco release is a flop and that has no affect on the market than so be it. The bottom line is I am so sick of everyone that has an EB thinking they have a gold mine. And to make matters even worse, and making me even sicker, are these yuppies that are paying the prices. Most of them do this just to "get in the game" or they are compensating for something...I might only be 38, but I have 24 years of Bronco association and experience and I'll tell you right now 14 year olds used to be able to buy Broncos and a parts trucks to go with it (see pic)! Rant over, and I'm glad you have enjoyed my find here. I will continue to expose these imbeciles.

Attachments

• IMG_20180629_184727157.jpg
    IMG_20180629_184727157.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 54