• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA WTB - Automatic Tilt Column, Centech Harness, Hydroboost + More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justinkurn

Hey Guys,

Just throwing it out there before I got buy these online. If anyone has a Column shift automatic, tilt steering column in steel or brushed aluminum that they are looking to get rid of, I am your buyer!

Also in the market for:
- a Centech harness
- hydroboost set up
- Dakota digital gauge, white on black

Looking to save a few bucks. They can be used just not beat up that bad. Thank you!

panchorelli

Do you have any old parts you'd be willing to sell cheap? I'm here in San Diego too.

Specifically, I could use your stock automatic steering column and your original gauge cluster?.

Hey Guys,

Just throwing it out there before I got buy these online. If anyone has a Column shift automatic, tilt steering column in steel or brushed aluminum that they are looking to get rid of, I am your buyer!

Also in the market for:
- a Centech harness
- hydroboost set up
- Dakota digital gauge, white on black

Looking to save a few bucks. They can be used just not beat up that bad. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.