• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Crest the bronco, new guys 67 build

Jaarchers

Contributor
Ford bronco enthusiast
Loc.
Livermore
new here been lurking around for a little, great site, just picked up new to me 1967, plans are frame off resto, 302 efi, auto. looking forward to asking lots of questions and find lots of goiod info here!

Last edited:

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Think you will need some new tires too!;)

Good luck with it, this is a great site for everything early bronco!

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nice start! What does the rest of it look like?

OP
OP
J

Jaarchers

Contributor
Ford bronco enthusiast
Loc.
Livermore
well we got it inside and started cleaning it up, my son vacuumed 10 years of acorns out of engine bay, we removed the top and windshield both look ok, some minor repairs. The tub is pretty rusty...but im gonna attempt to save the old girl. here are some pictures from the pick up and loading...front wheels are frozen solid so my friend used his loader to pick up the front end of the bronco and precisely put it on the trailer!

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well, I've seen worse. Great way to move it, nice to have a buddy with a loader when you need it!

OP
OP
J

Jaarchers

Contributor
Ford bronco enthusiast
Loc.
Livermore
I was able to get a little done last night, removed the hood and removed the passenger
front fender, its rusty but it'll do.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
I wondered how the top of my rental trailer fender got so bent it broke the welds ;D

Have fun with the build!

Attachments

• u1.JPG
    u1.JPG
    205.3 KB · Views: 81
  • u2.JPG
    u2.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 78
OP
OP
J

Jaarchers

Contributor
Ford bronco enthusiast
Loc.
Livermore
Ha ha, no rental trailer where harmed in the filming of Crest! Plus i got extra insurance just in case.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
That is actually a nice start if it is a New England truck. Lots of bronco boys in the area with parts lying around too! Welcome to the board. Make sure you hook up with the bones crew! Tasker a.k.a. Sasquatch is the president... ;D

OP
OP
J

Jaarchers

Contributor
Ford bronco enthusiast
Loc.
Livermore
That is actually a nice start if it is a New England truck. Lots of bronco boys in the area with parts lying around too! Welcome to the board. Make sure you hook up with the bones crew! Tasker a.k.a. Sasquatch is the president... ;D

Yes it is from new England, i cant wait to get some real progress, I have been reading one of Taskers build threads! Thanks.

OP
OP
J

Jaarchers

Contributor
Ford bronco enthusiast
Loc.
Livermore
It been a while since i posted, we are still in progress, pretty much torn down at this point. removed axles front and rear and am in the process of rebuilding those.

OP
OP
J

Jaarchers

Contributor
Ford bronco enthusiast
Loc.
Livermore
3a80fe229e30e704e8e7ee0db3aa10dc.jpg

ce07fd0574a944451630f1c1151126cc.jpg
2209fcab4d311f0262fddb61a8c38e73.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like good progress! I couldn't tell in the first pics but are you sure you have 67 doors?

OP
OP
J

Jaarchers

Contributor
Ford bronco enthusiast
Loc.
Livermore
I am not sure! haha When i got the bronco the doors where not on it. If i recall the PO told me they are from a newer bronco

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
nice job, welcome, was it a six or 289? I can only see your most recent pics, probably blocked by my employer :mad: