• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Getting Dusty at Bronco Daze 2018

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
This was the last event for WILD HORSES this year. We had a blast ripping through the dust with the Early Bronco Registry! Can't wait to hit the trail next year!

[youtube]h9z0x1OlWJw&t=1s[/youtube]

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Awesome video!!! Great drone shots!!! Glad to see Jim change a flat, he's usually in a nice rental car when he comes East!!!%):eek:%)

Thanks for posting!!!;D;D;D

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Nicely done, as usual Mitch! Sorry I missed you guys. Looks like you were in good company with a few of my friends.

Mark

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good stuff Mitch.. Y'all have a great rest of the year and all that..

399strokerEB

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wasilla, AK
Man I wish I was closer to the trails you guys get to run. I love living in Alaska, but the range of trails is limited.

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great job Mitch! Good sound, nice editing, very cool drone shoots, nice flow!

AZ69EB

Great video as always!

I would think by now the Wild Horse crew would be faster than a NASCAR pit crew with the latest and greatest electric or pneumatic tools available. I guess you guys just want to stay humble with manual labor. LOL

Thanks you to everyone at Wild Horses for all you do for our community! Happy Thanksgiving’s to all.

OP
OP
mitch@wildhorses

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
Great video as always!

I would think by now the Wild Horse crew would be faster than a NASCAR pit crew with the latest and greatest electric or pneumatic tools available. I guess you guys just want to stay humble with manual labor. LOL

Thanks you to everyone at Wild Horses for all you do for our community! Happy Thanksgiving’s to all.

Dude! Forreals! haha it seems like we do it often enough;D

OP
OP
mitch@wildhorses

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
Thanks for the kind words everybody. I love making videos, and I'm gonna keep cranking them out! haha hopefully at some point I can give some real tech information;D Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!