• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Windrock, TN Trip

snipes243

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntersville, NC
A couple of us bronco Guys are heading up to windrock Tenn next weekend. And as it seems now our guide might be able to make it. Since its our first time out there what trails does everyone recommend, which ones don't you recommend? The group is full of built rigs with the smallest one being on 35s locked all the way around.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nice. Y'all have fun and be safe

That's on my to do list as well

chuzie

Bronco Guru
We don't want to do all the trails. We want to do the hard stuff that is fun and worth doing. Basically, the best of Windrock in 3 days.

MRayfield

If your looking for a good guide get on Hardline Crawlers look up a guy named tonybolton and send him a pm. He rides there almost every weekend and knows the place like the back of his hand.

GWBronco

South Side
P1 to 15, 46, 38, 19, 3, then to the far side to start 39 is a GOOD DAY
47 (Rattle Rock) is a long couple hours ride
43, 44, 21,22 are good as well.
40 is good as well

North Side (Long drive from gravel parking lot)
Trail 12 just do not tell anyone you are going to ride it.
23, 28, 29 are good as well.

If I was not already committed I would join you.